Durants 2012 Thunder team, Vs Melos 2009 Denver Team

I was discussing this with someone on twitter a few weeks ago. I stated that Durant's 2012 Team is way better than Melo's 09 Denver Team. Melo has only made it out of the first rnd 1 time, But I think he should have been in the Finals with that 2009-10 Denver Team. 
I still think Melo is not a team player, and plays for him are just iso.

What do you guys think?

Can you read?
30t6p3b.gif

U serious? Melo isn't even in the same league as Durant.
Durant is putting up 30 on 55% shooting man. Melo can't do that if he tries. 
roll.gif

I use to think Melo was better because only him and Kobe have the most complete offensive game. But.... Watchin' Kevin throughout this playoffs. He's unstoppable. I'd give Kevin the nod over Melo now.

offensively , melo

defensively its even slight nod to , durant

scarier at the triple threat position, melo

better 3 pt shooter, durant

better closer , melo

midrange , melo

durant has the height edge which makes it crazier because i've been comparing KD to Melo upon his arrival in the league..... they have similar games they just operate a little different....

as of today if we had to pick one to start my franchise...... MELO

You'd pick the inferior player who's also 4 years older to start a franchise. Good thing you're not a GM.

did any of yall watch the first round? maybe you guys should before you bash the guy.
heat vs knicks? i know we're talking about a first round match up compared to the finals but your boy KD is not coming through with that team and i think melo did a decent job considering how little help he had with role players disappearing (novak) or injured (shump). 

p.s. ill take durant to start a franchise but some of you guys sound like melo is scrub

Back
Top Bottom