Durk vs. Chief Keef vol beef?

They got 1 track together and are both in king louie want it all video. Its obvious it was always something between the 2

i hope these two young men can settle whatever problems they have and get back to making music

i knew the **** was gonna hit the fan if durk didnt get bonded out---cook county jail is NOOO place for a rapper that raps about the **** these dudes rap about.

can some one break down this Chicago rapper gang circle for me. Im lost as **** i thought they all were in the same crew/gang/block/family/homeroom whatever u wanna call it

can some one break down this Chicago rapper gang circle for me. Im lost as **** i thought they all were in the same crew/gang/block/family/homeroom whatever u wanna call it
chief keef fredo santana lil reese lil durk are all in the same gang but chief keef is the only one from a different set/hood

chief keef fredo santana lil reese lil durk are all in the same gang but chief keef is the only one from a different set/hood

They are all Black Disciples aka BD's but from different hoods & sets. Keef is from Oblock, Durk Lil Reese & Ballout are from 64th Normal aka Lamron, Fredo is from 61st aka Frontstreet & SD is from Black Gate.

keef and durk have always been neck and neck for the top of they little food chain. these two both need to sit down seeing as they are3 both quick to join sub par movements like bricksquad and coke boys.

They are all Black Disciples aka BD's but from different hoods & sets. Keef is from Oblock, Durk Lil Reese & Ballout are from 64th Normal aka Lamron, Fredo is from 61st aka Frontstreet & SD is from Black Gate.
This is correct.

I don't think this is going to be over anytime soon. Hope lil ****** don't get shot over it.

Last edited:
do you live out her fam?

^ mommas boys aka MBs. Dudes would go crazy if they ain't get they way smh

kanye from southside, he aint gangbang but he was known to roll with the gds back in the day. his hood pass came from glc and john monop.

i remember when bump j was beefing with twista "who dat yeah i know" but this situation seems similiar. i guess these two dont get it that people wanna see
them self destruct, why both really are terrible rappers. but i doubt any of them care about their music anyway. Just more space more herb and biby to take their spots.

Last edited:
this fool said "homeroom" :smh: :lol:

Man, I'm like what somebody else said, hopefully nobody dies over this foolishness. Got me sounding like I'm 60 but dammit at this point that's what it all is--- FOOLISHNESS!

Last edited:
this fool said "homeroom" :smh: :lol:

Man, I'm like what somebody else said, hopefully nobody dies over this foolishness. Got me sounding like I'm 60 but dammit at this point that's what it all is--- FOOLISHNESS!

These kids are like 15-16
Chicago got real problems we need to send our troops over there

Back
Top Bottom