Dustblaaze- Thank You For The Website, Autotrade.com is where i make my final choice...(LOCK PLZ)

THAT IS AN M3
eek.gif

STEAL!!!! Buy before your friend realizes he will lose with the sale

pimp.gif

i hope you're seriously not considering it, i'm sure you could buy whatever kinda car that is stock for $1500 and save yourself the labor of taking all that nonsense off.

i hope you're seriously not considering it, i'm sure you could buy whatever kinda car that is stock for $1500 and save yourself the labor of taking all that nonsense off.

HEY MAN, depending on mileage and how much its needed maintanence in the past, i would consider it. At least it isnt all broken down looking. A simple paint job can make it look a lot better

HEY MAN, depending on mileage and how much its needed maintanence in the past, i would consider it. At least it isnt all broken down looking. A simple paint job can make it look a lot better

ok i dont know all the info of this car bc it started a quick convo between me and him, he said when he get's off work he'll let me know everything.

ok i dont know all the info of this car bc it started a quick convo between me and him, he said when he get's off work he'll let me know everything.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How do you not post any info about the car? Mileage, make, year, NADA!? wth?
seriously
roll.gif

"look inside for pics and if it's worth it" is hilarious.  this is how you buy a car?  by asking people if they think it looks cool enough? (pro tip: it's trash)

for $1.5k you won't be getting a quality looker.  what you should be worried about is whether it drives, and how reliably/safely it will serve you.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How do you not post any info about the car? Mileage, make, year, NADA!? wth?
seriously
roll.gif

"look inside for pics and if it's worth it" is hilarious.  this is how you buy a car?  by asking people if they think it looks cool enough? (pro tip: it's trash)

for $1.5k you won't be getting a quality looker.  what you should be worried about is whether it drives, and how reliably/safely it will serve you.

Back
Top Bottom