Dusty Man or Entitled Women

Is she entitled or is he broke?

• Shawty Entitled

Votes: 43 95.6%
  • Bruh Broke

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
This reminds of that tweet where this chick went off on a guy because they had a first date walking in the park and at the end of the date she mentioned she was hungry and was gonna go get tacos now and he tagged along and she ordered like $30 worth of **** and got mad cuz he only paid for his tacos. Like ***** if you wanted a free meal you should've gone to a soup kitchen, the date's already over, we just eating at the same place.

Speaking of Uber.

I was gettin at this chick while she was tryna hail a cab. As im gettin her number and she's getting in, this old dude customer that was gettin out tried tellin me how I should pay for her cab fare. I was in disbelief. Didnt even know ole girls name yet.

Speaking of Uber.

I was gettin at this chick while she was tryna hail a cab. As im gettin her number and she's getting in, this old dude customer that was gettin out tried tellin me how I should pay for her cab fare. I was in disbelief. Didnt even know ole girls name yet.
Why bruh dirty Mack you like that? You must’ve done something to him unknowingly.

This reminds of that tweet where this chick went off on a guy because they had a first date walking in the park and at the end of the date she mentioned she was hungry and was gonna go get tacos now and he tagged along and she ordered like $30 worth of **** and got mad cuz he only paid for his tacos. Like ***** if you wanted a free meal you should've gone to a soup kitchen, the date's already over, we just eating at the same place.
Actually that's 2nd date, and that much closer to the p. Don't know bout you super macks but not bout to let 30 bucks screw me out of easy p like that wasn't the goal.

Speaking of Uber.

Man girl I work with said she’d go out in DC and dudes would pay for her UBER back home......to Baltimore. That trip hitting for $75 minimum, I’ll be damned.

I know men out here who have never had a woman pay for a date.... I’m not him. Every chic I’ve ever dated has, and is required to break bread or you deaded.

I blame simps for these type of females.

Man girl I work with said she’d go out in DC and dudes would pay for her UBER back home......to Baltimore. That trip hitting for $75 minimum, I’ll be damned.
Not surprising. (Not saying you are saying it was).

I am sure most half decent looking women have someone in their phone that they can call and ask, "Can you send me an Uber" and it will happen.

we aint ****ing and you aint my girl's sister or relative which would give me some type of incentive to maybe, maybe pay for all the meal.

relatives and sisters ain’t getting paid for either. Find a man or find your pocket book.

Mike Tyson once told he a female reporter that he doesn’t do interviews with wiminz unless he fornicates with them so they shouldn’t talk anymore unless that wanted to do you know what.

Well cedric ceballos cedric ceballos doesn’t pay for meals for wiminz unless he fornicates with them. (Female relatives I’m close to are the exception to this).
So you’re saying you have the hands of prime Mike Tyson?

I would've asked for three checks and my conservative wife would agree. No ✋puts only ✋ups. One for me, one for wife and one for lib scum friend.

I would've asked for three checks and my conservative wife would agree. No ✋puts only ✋ups. One for me, one for wife and one for lib scum friend.

you need to take it a step further my fellow Patriot. I would give the liberal friend a job application for the place so she can learn to appreciate the fulfilling feeling of a hard days work.

It's a tad bit broke boyish. I'll pay for it before I sit there arguing over 25 bucks. Now if it's an expensive place and she ran up a bill with entrees more drinks etc that's different.

Reactions: ASE
It's a tad bit broke boyish. I'll pay for it before I sit there arguing over 25 bucks. Now if it's an expensive place and she ran up a bill with entrees more drinks etc that's different.
Finally. We got someone who voted for Team Brokie.

1. Why do you assume there was an argument? She most likely didn’t say anything in the moment and just got tough once she got home.

2. What’s the maximum price you would pay for one of your partners friends?

Yea, you are missing the point here.

The Entitlement is the issue.

Not whether or not he actually pays because I think many WOULD pay to keep the peace, not mess up the situation, and/or to avoid awkwardness.

1. Why do you assume there was an argument? She most likely didn’t say anything in the moment and just got tough once she got home.

2. What’s your maximum price you would pay for one of your partners friends?

Great journalism.

Mistake #1 is giving it enough credence to even argue it.

She could yell at the sky all she wants, but I wouldn't engage in it since I never agreed to anything.

2. What’s your maximum price you would pay for one of your partners friends?
Idk if there was an argument but if there was it would be one I'd be more embarrassed to have than just paying for my lady's friend. I also don't think this was post worthy on her part assuming its not fake. Your second question depends on my current finances lol but unless we're just having a blast drinks flowing buying shots yadda yadda probably not much more than the amount in this story

Reactions: ASE
Yea, you are missing the point here.

The Entitlement is the issue.

Not whether or not he actually pays because I think many WOULD pay to keep the peace, not mess up the situation, and/or to avoid awkwardness.

Great journalism.
OH I agree wholeheartedly regarding the entitlement that's likely why she's third wheel in the first place

Back
Top Bottom