Dusty Man or Entitled Women

Is she entitled or is he broke?

• Shawty Entitled

Votes: 43 95.6%
  • Bruh Broke

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Been in situations like this and I always attempted to pay for both. Most time they decline and it’s either spilt two or three ways. There’s always a possibility of gettin with both of them. $24 meal ain’t gonna hurt me if I strike out on a threesome attempt.

She WILD for being upset though

I always pay the bill in this situation to flex my good hospitality. It's important to flex for your girlfriend's friends and relatives because they're gonna talk about you to the whole world, especially upon first meeting. You're scoring huge brownie points because the friend is gonna tell everyone you picked up the bill and what an astute gentleman you are, then when you show up to future parties people greet you like the Godfather. Your name rings bells. I know some of you guys don't want to hear that but this is how you establish power in society, and it only cost $24.

Actually that's 2nd date, and that much closer to the p. Don't know bout you super macks but not bout to let 30 bucks screw me out of easy p like that wasn't the goal.
***** worthless, every chick got one and I can't put it in the bank. There'll be another girl out there who's not gonna run up the bill on you because she expects you to pay.
Not surprising. (Not saying you are saying it was).

I am sure most half decent looking women have someone in their phone that they can call and ask, "Can you send me an Uber" and it will happen.
I knew a chick who was friends with an instagram model/influencer that did this. Just had numbers in her phone of ****** to bankroll her entire life. She even tried to add me to the roster. Like my momma named me Wells Fargo :lol:

Actually that's 2nd date, and that much closer to the p. Don't know bout you super macks but not bout to let 30 bucks screw me out of easy p like that wasn't the goal.

But how do you feel after you pay the $30 and still don't get the P?

I'm trying to tweak my dating by not taking women to dinner on the first date

First date should never be dinner unless yall already know each other. It should be a non-committal activity where you can leave at any time if you can't stand to physically be around them. It should also be cheap. Light drinks and bites at the most.

Been in situations like this and I always attempted to pay for both. Most time they decline and it’s either spilt two or three ways. There’s always a possibility of gettin with both of them. $24 meal ain’t gonna hurt me if I strike out on a threesome attempt.

She WILD for being upset though
:rofl: @ lowkey paying for 3sum possibilities.

:rofl: @ lowkey paying for 3sum possibilities.
It’s all in the name of having fun. Offer to pay and invite them to next spot then keep working your charm.

If yaw thought it was possible would yaw go for it too?
93CA4275-8FDA-40D4-98BE-0890CCA95BB6.gif

I’ve never been on even one introductory date where I pay for the entire meal; if the girl insists on you paying for the entire meal, you already know she’s broke and/or trash. It’s going to start with food and then escalate to her expecting expensive everything without putting in equal effort.

This situation is even beyond that, with a random liability friend expecting a free meal :lol: if your girl has friends like these, somethings off with her too

(this does not apply to girlfriends/wives; my girl and I basically take turns paying for the entire meal, getting each other gifts, etc over time, so it evens out)

It’s all in the name of having fun. Offer to pay and invite them to next spot then keep working your charm.

If yaw thought it was possible would yaw go for it too?
93CA4275-8FDA-40D4-98BE-0890CCA95BB6.gif
Nah, I'd straight up use the variant Mike Tyson line word to cedric ceballos cedric ceballos

Up front and straight to the point.

But there's so many ways I can finesse that situation :lol:

Any of you had family do that?

My sister invited me to lunch once, ordered and then hit me with the “I don’t have money” soon as the waiter walked away. She was laughing thinking it was cute.....I made her go to the atm machine before we got home :lol:

But how do you feel after you pay the $30 and still don't get the P?

I'm trying to tweak my dating by not taking women to dinner on the first date
Absolutely nothing, I don't dwell on those. So much so it doesn't even feel like I take L's, just part of the process.

Like I'm not reaching to pay and most times it's an agreed split, sometimes they cover everything, just roll with the vibe. That said when I was younger a legit tactic was having multiple experiences in one day through the night increasing her comfort level, she has multiple memories with you because it felt like y'all had the first free date, the 2nd date meal, 3rd some kinda entertainment, be it a lounge or the crib.

Last edited:
I think this speaks more on the friend than anything else. Only way I’m not picking up the friend’s $24 bill is if I REALLY don’t like her, but I also wouldn’t be breaking bread with her either.

This whole scenario doesn’t make sense.

Back
Top Bottom