• Shawty Entitled

Votes: 43 95.6%
  • Bruh Broke

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
9DA656F5-4376-4F78-B6B5-D1C41D5F347C.jpeg

Last edited:
What say you NT?

Is ole girl in the wrong about being upset or does she have a point?

Why would he have to pay for her meal? In america, splitting the bill is common. Seeing as she hopped straight on social media to talk ****, she prolly didnt deserve to be treated anyway.

Answers here will be skewed.

More action with the answers will come from the Twitters. :lol:

Him actually paying isn't even worth the convo. But as a grown adult, you don't assume anyone is footing your bill. Especially someone you have no ties to.

Last edited:
F0H what i look like paying for your meal?

Was ole boy gonna be a "DAN" if he had paid for it? She mad she had to come out of pocket.

If ya homegirl didnt invite him were you gonna be mad at her if she didnt pay for you too?

Answers here will be skewed.

More action with the answers will come from the Twitters. :lol:

Him actually paying isn't even worth the convo. But as a grown adult, you don't assume anyone is footing your bill. Especially someone you have no ties to.
I wanted to add the IG but it’s private so it wouldn’t show

F0H what i look like paying for your meal?

Was ole boy gonna be a "DAN" if he had paid for it? She mad she had to come out of pocket.

If ya homegirl didnt invite him were you gonna be mad at her if she didnt pay for you too?
How would you react if your girl got mad that you didn’t pay?

Reminds me of the gossip old folks be having about eating out with others.. everyone knows you a cheap mofo lol

I've paid for her and her mom or her and her sister. But unless it's a grade school/maid of honor/ best friend/came up together type of friend, that's 2 checks

Shorty got no angle at all here.
And the way this society is progressing,
she seems borderline insane in her expectation.
Men paying for their own girls has become a debatable.
Paying for her friend too?
Fools definitely wylin at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom