Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

That Juve Slow Motion sample

1629527681802.png

We knew this was gonna be fire. Two fo the best doing it plus $ign who like ROYGBiV ROYGBiV said, is pretty much gold if he not being asked to hold down or focus on an actual complete project by his lonesome.

Felt like the execs got in the way on dvsn third album. There was some really good stuff on there but they could have easily had back-to-back-to-back classics albums without the outside influence.

This is new joint will more than tide me over until 2022. :nerd:

Lol this **** is trash. Weak production, bunch of aimless singing, no vibe or melody. Get the **** out. Made it through half and nearly tossed my phone out the window. These guys fell off.

^ couldnt have said it any better. this fascination guys have with being "toxic" is weird AF. it's like dudes go out of their way to score toxic points just to impress other dudes. And the song aint even good either. I'm a huge fan of DVSN tho so I'm still hyped for a new album regardless, but I just hope it aint full of ish like this.

^ couldnt have said it any better. this fascination guys have with being "toxic" is weird AF. it's like dudes go out of their way to score toxic points just to impress other dudes. And the song aint even good either. I'm a huge fan of DVSN tho so I'm still hyped for a new album regardless, but I just hope it aint full of ish like this.

I really think it’s all about hedonism and self-indulgence without regard for others, maybe a hint of unironic self-loathing underneath.

It’s not even a masculine or particularly black American thing.

I live in a Latin American country and embracing “la toxica” has suddenly become a huge part of young adult culture on the feminine side.

On both sides it boils down to absolving oneself of personal responsibility and making light of behavior and choices that affect others negatively.

I really like the album but this right here is that early career dvsn in terms of production and song progression.

Type of track that you hear once the very first time and you feel it in your core immediately.

We just don't get this quite as often anymore.

Back
Top Bottom