Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

Show was lit last night at Novo. PND the gawd even came thru.

Yeah, I ended up going alone lol

It was weird for the first 10 mins that I was there but after going to get a drink, I luckily ended up by this trio of girls before the set started who were super social so I just chilled with them for the rest of the show.

Disclaimer: my hair started the convo so my advise would be to wear your crispiest fitted, fam.

Yo, I did exactly the same thing :lol:
This girl fronted on me last and didn’t want the chance to miss the show. Did the same thing and found a girl that was alone too. Just vibed out with her during the show. Suspringly, there was a lot of girls by themselves, it was open szn :smokin

We need to have a SoCal group meet up at the next show or something.

Also, had to delete mad IG stories that I posted because I unknowingly sounded like a wounded animal trying to sing along :lol:

So when they perform, is nineteen85 not there? Heard he only goes to certain shows.

Yeah seems like he’s not always there. I guess that’s the only thing I’ll give MJ is that they are a real group in the sense that they always perform together. Then again I’m sure 85 is a busy guy.

Do any of y’all have Apple Music? I downloaded his last album morning after but the song “claim” does not pop up.

My cousin went to the DC show tonight
His whole Snap story is him singing the high notes
I can't even hear Daniel singing

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom