Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

Joined Nov 15, 2001
I'm sorry, but why are folks acting like this is brand new? They did this last year. It's still on their SoundCloud.

Joined Nov 15, 2001
Works for me. I thought I was trippin when I started seeing headlines popping back up. :lol:

Joined Apr 21, 2007
Damn that lineup is fire, I only planned on hitting 2 festivals this summer but I’m definitely going to that..going to have to push the LA trip back a week, but I’m in there.

Joined Mar 9, 2010
They really dropped the ball with videos for this project. POV, Think About Me, KEEP Calm, etc.

Joined Feb 11, 2010
They really dropped the ball with videos for this project. POV, Think About Me, KEEP Calm, etc.
Who care honestly. Drop the ball on the vids as long as the actual music is pure quality.

Kind of wary about their future third project. It’s hard to hit that three peat. Eventually they will have a run of bad tracks/throwaways. The only real thing that I’m iffy about is feats. So far it’s been good without any. Have a feeling the feats are coming though.

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
I know I'm late as hell, but I played this in the whip last night and the speakers were SLAPPING :wow: :pimp:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now