Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

you are right, I didn't get it from Apple but will download it on 4/1

article I read said 3/27

Theres something about the vocals that irk me for reason. Hoping this will grow on me after more listens

Album is flames!!
Theres something about the vocals that irk me for reason. Hoping this will grow on me after more listens
His vocal doesn't irk me but when he goes for that real high note, sometimes it does sound out of place  
laugh.gif

His falsetto skills are on point tho!

Last edited:
Been listening to this all day. I actually love this ****. OvO about to have it until the weather gets cold again.

The vocals almost have an echo or robotic sound, mad dull. Is there two guys or just one? One second I hear someone that sounds like Robin Thicke and the next it sounds like Miguel. Production is boring to me, doesn't keep my interest. I played it twice so far. I'll play it a couple more times and hopefully I'll start to like it.

This is the best production I've heard in a LONG time...

Album is amazing HOB levels amazing.

In and out :x :x :x :x

Dude got it man...he's gon be good

Really is one of the best R&B albums in some time

Only thing that sucks is I can see Majid Jordan taking an L from all this

Really is one of the best R&B albums in some time

Only thing that sucks is I can see Majid Jordan taking an L from all this

Ehh they don't make the same type of music though. This dude is more soul orientated

Majid Is more pop. Still good music though. Their album was also fire

This album is so, so smooth. Never heard of dude before, and immediately became a fan after one spin.

This **** was fantastic in my opinion. I've been holding off on giving any of their music a listen until a project was released (this has pretty much become a habit for me now, especially with new artists) so outside of the SXSW performance, I came in blind.

Ran it back 3-4 times right away, with Do It Well catching a cool 4-5 repeats by itself. I'll definitely be living with this one.

I can't even look at Wavez crazy for saying that this is a House of Balloons-tier project. It really might just be that damn good, but I'll give it a few weeks before I actually co-sign :lol:

Last edited:
been listening to all of DVSN's Soundcloud tracks for about a month now.... 

"THE LINE" is feels central ... I play that song over and over again 

listening to the album now... 

Back
Top Bottom