Dvsn - "Sept. 5th" debut album on Apple Music 04/01/16 OVO Sound

I'm sorry, but why are folks acting like this is brand new? They did this last year. It's still on their SoundCloud.

Works for me. I thought I was trippin when I started seeing headlines popping back up. :lol:

Damn that lineup is fire, I only planned on hitting 2 festivals this summer but I’m definitely going to that..going to have to push the LA trip back a week, but I’m in there.

They really dropped the ball with videos for this project. POV, Think About Me, KEEP Calm, etc.

They really dropped the ball with videos for this project. POV, Think About Me, KEEP Calm, etc.

Who care honestly. Drop the ball on the vids as long as the actual music is pure quality.

Kind of wary about their future third project. It’s hard to hit that three peat. Eventually they will have a run of bad tracks/throwaways. The only real thing that I’m iffy about is feats. So far it’s been good without any. Have a feeling the feats are coming though.

I know I'm late as hell, but I played this in the whip last night and the speakers were SLAPPING :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom