DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

Scumbag Wade back at it again. Real mature responding like that btw.

She's ugly as **** though so I don't blame him
laugh.gif
he should had lebron reach out hov for him to caption that pic with #mylaugh or #ohdontmakemelaugh 

Scumbag Wade back at it again. Real mature responding like that btw.

She's ugly as **** though so I don't blame him :lol:

not really fair. if I recalls correctly, didn't she come out and say that she lied about getting an STD from him? I'm like 99% sure I remember reading that before. we don't know what else went on in their relationship so it's not really fair to judge him based on what she's saying now.

I find the asking for full custody thing a spiteful move by wade. Like come on now, are you really gonna raise yur kids, or hire nannies when they could be with their mom

Last edited:
not really fair. if I recalls correctly, didn't she come out and say that she lied about getting an STD from him? I'm like 99% sure I remember reading that before. we don't know what else went on in their relationship so it's not really fair to judge him based on what she's saying now.

That was probably part of the hush money she talked about

I'll keep this short and sweet . Ill never have the mother of my child out there acting and looking like that especially if I had Wade's money . At the end of the day you don't want your kids to ever see their mom like that no matter what she's done in the relationship .

I find the asking for full custody thing a spiteful move by wade. Like come on now, are you really gonna raise yur kids, or hire nannies when they could be with their mom

You do know that she is mentally unstable right?

You do know that she is mentally unstable right?

was she mentally unstable when he knew her for years and when he married her? or when she had 2 kids and they were living a normal life? or did she just become unstable after they separated?

Last edited:
If Wade has full custody of his kids, I am not sure what she thinks she is entitled to. 

On top of that I dont think I will ever understand the concept of alimony. You were accustomed to living a certain lifestyle. "while married". Your not married anymore, how can you possibly expect to live a similar lifestyle? 

Seriously ?? Broads marry athletes and movies stars with no ambition ?? Like they hit the lottery and its gonna last for every !! Guess she got tht wake up call QUICK FAST
Wade is taking care of his own , how can he be responsible for an adult he parted ties with ?? She need to be kicked in the ovaries HARD

remeber reading that wade set up some restaurants around flordia back in the gap and everything fell in. Dude didnt pay everyone what they were entitled, so the group of people that was in business with him decided to sue him. Dwade is just bad with money...........and fashion

remeber reading that wade set up some restaurants around flordia back in the gap and everything fell in. Dude didnt pay everyone what they were entitled, so the group of people that was in business with him decided to sue him. Dwade is just bad with money...........and fashion
bruh this damn near happen to every famous person that opens a restaurant from jermaine dupri, the 40/40 club, alot of ball players, etc 

with all the dead beat dads out there, even more so athletes who have multiple baby momma's and giving them money to keep quiet and not even seeing their kids... yall decided to hate on wade for getting custody? he wants to be a father to his kids unlike some people and athletes, yall talking like its a bad thing..

At blowing through 9 lawyers during the divorce proceedings and then on top of that losing custody of both kids to a male who is on the road half the year playing basketball.  It says a lot about a mother who is denied primary custody in a case like this.  Feel bad for Wade that he has to deal with this nutjob until his kids reach 18.   

How can a dude be a scumbag if he's raising his kids, actually being a dad and their main caregiver?

Y'all just as ****** up in the head as her if you think she deserves anything else.

She could have signed some paperwork that said she can't go on basketball wives or talk about him, but instead she bet on her own insanity.

Back
Top Bottom