DWades Baby Momma Is Out On The Streets

ohmygosher

Banned
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife says she is homeless because he dropped the ball as a family man.

"He owes me quite a large sum of money," said Siohvaughn Funches, camped outside the Daley Center in Chicago Friday.

Funches held a homemade sign saying the NBA champion left her homeless to humiliate him in his hometown:

"NBA Miami Heat Star Mother of His Children On the Streets."

Funches ranted that Wade's multimillion-dollar contracts should have scored a few points for a special bank account created for her.

A court order, she insisted, requires the companies Wade endorses to pay her handsomely. So far, she says, the money has not arrived.

"So I took care of myself and our two children, purely living off of savings," Funches told Chicago radio station WLS. "The savings dwindled down. I was advised by my lawyer to find a bankruptcy attorney."

Wade refuses to pay up, she alleges, unless she agrees to keep quiet about their relationship.

But, as Funches has made abundantly clear, she will not refrain from speaking her mind about their past and the cash.

"I told them very clearly — my voice is not for sale."

The high school sweethearts married in 2002 and divorced in 2007. Wade was granted sole custody of their two children in 2011 after a nasty custody battle.

Earlier this month, Funches filed (and dropped) a lawsuit against Wade over the proceeds from his endorsement deals, reported The Chicago Sun-Times.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1404398

I know they've had a shaky past, but being that she did bring his kids in the world, he should at least make sure she isn't out on the streets.

Last edited:
:wow: Nooooo Dwade.. I remember when he was w/ her

That's def foul, smh :smh:

Last edited:
:smh:

its a shame that she's going to these lengths to make dwade look bad...

pretty sure if things were flipped, he'd prolly be owing her child support...

she thought she had a meal ticket and fell flat on her face... now its time to do what most of these chicks that think they're entitled to millions because they served as a semen depository dread:

work for a living.

Last edited:
:smh:

its a shame that she's going to these lengths to make dwade look bad...

pretty sure if things were flipped, he'd prolly be owing her child support...

she thought she had a meal ticket and fell flat on her face... now its time to do what most of these gold digging chicks dread:

work for a living.

how exactly is she gold digging when they were together before he actually made money? He didnt have to have 2 kids by her

I mean isn't he the primary care giver? Is there anything stopping her from looking for work instead of looking for a hand out from Wade? He takes care of his children he owes her nothing. She needs to do her part in raising the children, and that includes taking responsibility for her own financial stability. The sense of entitlement for some women is something that needs to be addressed. Props to wade.

Last edited:
I started to say something but I'll leave it alone. Anyways, here is another story of the same kind.

The woman reportedly is Siohvaughn Funches, Wade's ex-wife and the mother of his kids. The divorce battle between the high school sweethearts was nasty. They battled over custody of their two sons, with Wade eventually winning.

Funches was awarded a $1 million lump sum and $25,000 per month for child support.

Funches is no stranger to erratic behavior. During the divorce proceeding, TMZ reported she parted ways with nine attorneys.

Source: http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/...unches-claims-to-be-living-in-streets-071913/

Wade responded on Instagram:

wade.jpg

She needs to be instituationalized for her safety. She's been bat **** crazy as already posted. She's gone further off the deep end. It doesn't matter that they were together before he made money. Did she play at Marquette? No. She needs to get a job. Her fault for blowing through all of that money.

LMFAOOOO @ DWADES RESPONE

"whatyoutalkingaboutwillis" combined with the ***** please face lol

yea ole girl is crazy as hell I doubt she is seriously homeless

I feel for his kids at the end of the day thats still there mom no matter what :smh:

Last edited:
25k a month plus im pretty sure she getting alimony and more. chick is just greedy and mentally unstable lol 

I don't get why she thinks she's owed any money.

does she work?

why don't rich people get vasectomies? I don't understand.

Bravo for Wade. This gold digger don't need to be living off of his work. She need to go find a job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom