Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Who the hell foul hard at an all star game ? Cheap shot imo.

He didn't even apologize to Kobe

I can't stand this little steroid jaw looking @%@

Last year he almost broke Rondo arm too

Funniest thing to me was he ACTUALLY complained to the ref about a non-call in the game last night
laugh.gif
  Who does that???

Coughing and making fun of dirk convinced me he's a prick.

Hate how he can throw temper tantrums and not receive a tech

I remember a game in Miami when they still had Shaq (I'm not sure) and Kobe was just abusing Wade and then Kobe was about to throw one down on Wade on a fast break. Wade almost took Kobe down to the floor but somehow Kobe landed on 2 feet.

It seems he catches feelings easily. This probably means dude was really making fun of dirk being sick and the early celebration in game 2 was indeed premature.

He is probably mad that he will be at or around the clyde drexlers in terms of shooting guards when he retires.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I remember a game in Miami when they still had Shaq (I'm not sure) and Kobe was just abusing Wade and then Kobe was about to throw one down on Wade on a fast break. Wade almost took Kobe down to the floor but somehow Kobe landed on 2 feet.

It seems he catches feelings easily. This probably means dude was really making fun of dirk being sick and the early celebration in game 2 was indeed premature.

He is probably mad that he will be at or around the clyde drexlers in terms of shooting guards when he retires.
Add to the fact that Shaq came out and said Kobe is the best SG he played with. Obviously this dude Dwhistle hate Kobe

When I was calling a spade a spade and referring to him as The ({}) people called me a hater... i was all types of scum.

They say the truth shall come to the light.

I feel vindicated.

Funny thing is if it was Kobe who fouled Wade, you guys would be singing an entirely different tune.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Word. I've seen Wade get mad butthurt when playing against Kobe on more than one occasion. I think Kobe caught him with an elbow one time if I'm not mistaken and Wade took exception to it.

If I know one thing though, it's that Kobe feels as though he has to prove a point when someone makes him look stupid. Whether it be the refs (yes I've seen him punish the opposing team because of a ref making a bad call, no call, etc.
laugh.gif
), another player, whatever the case may be he does not like looking stupid. On that note, this coming Sunday should make for an interesting game. 2nd half of the season, playoffs starting in a couple of months, I see things getting chippy at some point.

I'm not saying to get dirty or intentionally try to hurt someone badly, but if this team has any pride, I'd hope Wade doesn't get away with that %$#* he pulled on Sunday.. in an All Star Game, and I'm not even saying it was intentional, but was there any need for it? This guy failed with his bear hug foul attempt and broke somebody's nose instead. He doesn't say my bad but instead says its because Kobe got away with 2 other fouls and that he owes him 1...

eyes.gif
.. Really?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Funniest thing to me was he ACTUALLY complained to the ref about a non-call in the game last night
laugh.gif
  Who does that???
The whole sequence between this and him slapping the #@!# out of Kobe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Kobe don't give a $#%$. So neither will I.

This......who cares, he came down as Kobe was going up, no big deal. It's not like he dove for a loose a dudes knees for a loose ball or something
grin.gif

1. He didn't go for the ball
2. Kobe juked him and had two dribbles ahead of him for a dunk
3. Had Kobe made that dunk. He would have surpass MJ in all time ASG points on that play and forever immortalized Dwade
laugh.gif

4. Yea it obviously was a bush league cheap shot
5. Dwade is a {}

Still a fan. So what if he's dirty? Yall gonna act like yall aint fans of dirty players?

I think yall problem is it wasn't as obvious and since yall placed a specific image on him (and now claim he was the one to hide who he really is) now he's the bad guy.

Kobe is who he is like him or hate em....wade puts on a front imo and tries to conceal his deucebaggery but like all things it eventually comes to light

Back
Top Bottom