Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

I don't think Wade has ever liked Kobe. He always has this look of disgust when it came to Kobe. Even straight up ignored him one time when Kobe tried to small talk with him during an All-Star game years back 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe's been a dirty player too. Don't forget his brain not being able to send signals to his flailing elbows.

Wade's play was definitely out-of-line but what goes around comes around I suppose.
edit: LMAO. There is a Kobe Elbow Mixtape on youtube. The soundtrack
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Exactly,dudescomplainingabout a couple incidents Wade has had recently when Kobe's the greatest flailing elbow thrower of All-Time
roll.gif
@ the choice of song int the video

Both dudes play dirty sometimes and we all enjoy it most of the time. Most of the 80's and 90's NBA was nothing but dirty,hard defense and we all loved it so relax with all that "scumbag" talk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by knightngale

He is probably mad that he will be at or around the clyde drexlers in terms of shooting guards when he retires.
lolwut?

Player A: (REG SEASON)= 25.3 ppg, 5.1 reb, 6.3 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 26 ppg, 5.7 reb, 5.6 ast

Player B: (REG SEASON)= 25.4 ppg, 5.3 reb, 4.7 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 25 ppg, 5.1 reb 4.8 ast

Now you're telling me one of those guys is close Jordan while the other is at Drexler's level?
laugh.gif

You think stats are the only factor when it comes to this? step your bball knowledge game up

You are an embarrassment
tired.gif

He is probably mad that he will be at or around the clyde drexlers in terms of shooting guards when he retires.
lolwut?

Player A: (REG SEASON)= 25.3 ppg, 5.1 reb, 6.3 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 26 ppg, 5.7 reb, 5.6 ast

Player B: (REG SEASON)= 25.4 ppg, 5.3 reb, 4.7 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 25 ppg, 5.1 reb 4.8 ast

Now you're telling me one of those guys is close Jordan while the other is at Drexler's level?
laugh.gif

You think stats are the only factor when it comes to this? step your bball knowledge game up

You are an embarrassment
tired.gif
Oh Lord 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe def caught Manu and somebody else with a "follow thru".
laugh.gif

Him and Dwade go hard.  I wouldn't call either dirty.  I just think Wade's play was a lil too much in the ASG. but if Kobe's nose was good this wouldn't be an issue

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Kobe def caught Manu and somebody else with a "follow thru".
laugh.gif

Him and Dwade go hard.  I wouldn't call either dirty.  I just think Wade's play was a lil too much in the ASG. but if Kobe's nose was good this wouldn't be an issue
True.

And we gonna act like koME didnt't go 100% vs MJ back in the 03 ASG? MJ was like come on youngster.
30t6p3b.gif

lolwut?

laugh.gif

You are an embarrassment
tired.gif
Wade has more finals mvps, scoring titles, first team All nba selections, & defensive team selections than Drexler to go along with a higher FG% than Drexler in the regular season & playoffs despite taking more shots per game. He won't at or around Drexler when they retire. Silly statement.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Also something nobody brought up, Wade probably fouled Kobe because that would of been the basket Kobe broke MJ's record in and he didn't want to be in all of the hi-lights as the guy Kobe scored on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word?

Yup, never been a Wade fan. He always seemed shifty and underhanded to me. Especially the subtle remarks he'd make during interviews.

Its no big deal in my opinion. Wade fouling hard in an All Star game is as A-hole a move as Kobe taunting Lebron during the game. I would think Wade doing that got Kobe's attention and some kind of respect for not being soft. Also Kobe is the same guy who shoved/ ran over Gasol in the 08 Olympics to send a message.

Some Lakers fans writing bullet point notes on how they feel about another man? LOL.

I liked Wade till the whole 2006 Finals debacle...it wasn't his fault but ever since then I feel like his ego is just outta hand. Especially now since he's teammates with Bron they just highlight each other's douchebaggery.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Funny thing is if it was Kobe who fouled Wade, you guys would be singing an entirely different tune.
Nope. I would've said the same thing about Kobe. It's an exhibition game and refrain from hard fouls. But that's just my opinion. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe sets the tone by going 200% harder in these events than everyone else.  I'm not a Wade fan by any standards but y'all cry about the league being soft than whine about this.  That wasn't even really a hard foul.  Boo-hoo.

Haven't liked him since the 06 finalsThe coughing and dirty fouls confirm hes a female dogHe seems mad that he's always #2 SG behind Kobe

Wade always been cool with Kobe. He came to see Kobe play in the finals when LA played Boston and Magic. He always gave Kobe props. He even said back in 2007 he didn't get a chance to get to know Kobe cause of the Shaq/Kobe beef but they later on became friends. That bank shot Kobe had vs the Heat to win the game, Wade was chilling with Kobe after the game. BUT ever since last year Wade been acting like a hard @+%. It was a dirty play for sure, specially in an all-star game.

/\ that.

bottom line is you dont do that in the ALL STAR game... period... like.

he got that one comin back one way or another... bet that.

hope Kobe under cuts him on an oop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Funny thing is if it was Kobe who fouled Wade, you guys would be singing an entirely different tune.
Nope. I would've said the same thing about Kobe. It's an exhibition game and refrain from hard fouls. But that's just my opinion. 
that's what gets me.  Since when do they play defense?

Back
Top Bottom