Dwayne Johnson set to play Folk Hero John Henry vol. Not black enough?

From what I've heard Polynesians are genetically the furthest from ppl of African descent

Rock was on the Nation and was looked at as the “not even black guy”. Y’all just want him to fail

From what I've heard Polynesians are genetically the furthest from ppl of African descent
Their are multiple theories from Filipino/Asian to Southwest American/Chile to southeast Africa/Madagascar. While residing in Tonga most of us still hold on to the mythology theories how we came from the land and sun

1A465C3D-8EE5-4B27-B707-87559E4DE087.jpeg
^Interesting...these are the aboriginal Filipinos before the Spanish colonization

People should know by now that African people settled all over the world before anybody. Over time races have mixed and everything but you can still see the african genes in these people.

everybody wanna be black til its time to really be black..then its..nahhh...see...i aint black....well...maybe like....my uncle was....but nobody talks to him like that...nah nah...i aint black.....you hear that new Tribe doh? Ay, you seen my kufi? I misplaced it. peace my brother.

everybody wanna be black til its time to really be black..then its..nahhh...see...i aint black....well...maybe like....my uncle was....but nobody talks to him like that...nah nah...i aint black.....you hear that new Tribe doh? Ay, you seen my kufi? I misplaced it. peace my brother.

They wanna talk, act, dress, walk, smell black but "I'm latino/some indian in my family/black"

I’m straight up Tongan. F what anybody else say. TEEZ up for real.

But yeah, they should cast an ex nfl player as John Henry (6’4 and up 260lbs +). Michael Strathan would be cool but I guess he too light skin for some of y’all preference.. Someone mentioned Shannon sharpe. He’d be perfecto

What do white folks think you are when they encounter you?
They think Samoan first. But huge difference between them & Tongans.
Im tatted up with tatatau designs so they know the deal. Back when my hair was banging it was even more obvious. Plus here on the west coast, most know the business. When I’m out east they think Dominican or PR. But who gives a **** what white folk think. I don’t

Last edited:

@7:12

Pod this week reminded me of this thread.

CTG asking if the Rock was black lol.. "safe beige" "Rock beige"

1A465C3D-8EE5-4B27-B707-87559E4DE087.jpeg
^Interesting...these are the aboriginal Filipinos before the Spanish colonization
It’s all about climate. Humans have evolved with the needs to survive the climate. They’re some differences in the evolution but lots of similarities too. Of course this is before colonization and what not

Or we can say Jesus made them that way

Back
Top Bottom