Dwayne Wade appreciation vol. 35 points and 16 assists tonight

I swear. I can't tell whether NT loves or hates Wade. It's either the haters haven't entered this thread or most of ya'll are hypebeasts(excluding Heat fans). I see from Wade what I always have. He's just a little more possessed this year. The man is one of the tops in the games, and hasbeen for a few years.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I swear. I can't tell whether NT loves or hates Wade. It's either the haters haven't entered this thread or most of ya'll are hypebeasts (excluding Heat fans). I see from Wade what I always have. He's just a little more possessed this year. The man is one of the tops in the games, and has been for a few years.

pimp.gif

i've always held a harsh criticism of dude and I have no choice but to honor his game and his performance this yr and would actually welcome/embrace himwith open arms if he were to come back to the crib in 2010.

Dudes having an amazing year but for me...whoever finishes with the best record between him bron and kobe is the mvp

Man $!@$ Dwyane Wade...
laugh.gif

But dude's playing damn good basketball this year...
pimp.gif

the best player title just switches b/t lebron, kobe, and wade depending on who has the hot stretch. lebron had a ridiculous start, then kobe, and now wade ishaving a ridiculous stretch for the past month or so.

you can put paul and deron up there as contenders for the best player title too.

top 5 players right there and all can be 1a-e.

I dont see how anybody could ever front on D Wade. Hes been a beast since he got drafted.

i mean if wade can score 50 and the heat still lose.. thats how much the heat need wade... i know that lebron or kobe is gonna win MVP because of the TEAMRECORD though... its just coo too see more people give wade the credit he deserves this year... from a 15 win season like we had last year to a 4th or 5th seedplayoff team... i was expecting a 8th seed.. before the season started... but i never expected wade to go off like he's doing this year....

48 on 15-21, 4-5 3pt, w/ 6 rbds, 12 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Aside from the turnovers, that is a brilliant game statistically.

For Prettyplaya and Outacontrol, Wade > Lebron.

sorry seymroe he is gonna stay in miami... he is the heat... he knows this is his team.... he has been quite about getting better players around him.. and theheat know that.... they are gonna get some players for him in the off season... chalmers, wade, cook, beasley, will be the core guys of the heat.....

UPDATED in bold:

Wade is BEASTING. Watching him play has really been one of the highlights for me over the past couple weeks or so. His last couple games:

48 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
25 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals
42 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds
35 points, 16 assists, 6 rebounds
41 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 7 steals
46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
21 points, 10 assists, 3 steals
31 points, 16 assists, 7 rebounds
50 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds
25 points, 9 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals
37 points, 12 assists, 4 steals

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yes those are his real numbers, not from NBA 2k9

I wonder what NT will say to hate on him now.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I have to say it, this dude might be the MVP if he can keed this up for the rest of the season. He is a *+%%%*% scoring machine, just going out there anddestroying defenses. Young boy ain't right.

Originally Posted by 531

48 on 15-21, 4-5 3pt, w/ 6 rbds, 12 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Aside from the turnovers, that is a brilliant game statistically.

For Prettyplaya and Outacontrol, Wade > Lebron.
exactly... if he didn't get injured, he would have overtaken Lebron's career by now.

instead, he got injured and Lebron completely took over all the "hype" last season.

I wonder what NT will say to hate on him now.
I dont wanna see NOBODY jumping back on the bandwagon tho, I better see just as much hate as it was around this time last year...

Back
Top Bottom