Dwayne Wade appreciation vol. 35 points and 16 assists tonight

i cant even hate on D-Wade anymore...dude is killin
pimp.gif
smh.gif

belle155 wrote:
for real, its already been said before but its team record boys. didnt bron put up 30 7 and 7 last year? wade is beastin no doubt but hes no MVP

one week with NT its "cavs would still win without bron" and the next week its "cavs are a lottery team without bron"

make up your mind but yeah, wade will not be the MVP. its either gonna be kobe again or Bron

That's a copout ! Cavs fans using wins to justify saying Bron's MvP. I'm not saying wins shouldn't be a factor but not the ultimate factor.Even Laker fans are saying Wade = MvP. I guess some cavs fans can stand to see Wade 1 up Bron......... again

Like I said before, if it were up to me, it would be the 1st ever 3 Co-Mvp season (Wade/Kobe/Bron)

P.s OutaContral gets my respect for giving props when they're due
pimp.gif

It's about performance yes... But, your teams performance, Seed is a major factor in the MVP voting.. It'll be either Kobe or Lebron..

You can also argue that Wade turned 15-67 team (injured/without him) into a potential 4 seed in 1 one year (with him). Not to mention, with a less talentedsupporting cast

Originally Posted by heat23

You can also argue that Wade turned 15-67 team (injured/without him) into a potential 4 seed in 1 one year (with him). Not to mention, with a less talented supporting cast
Yeah you can.. But, if that were the case then CP3 would of easily won it last year.. going from a losing record to the 2nd seed in the West..almost beating out the Lakers.. DWade is playing out of his Mind, but your team record has to equate the individual performances that you put up.. Hence..Kobe in 05-06.. The Heat gotta be either a 1 or a 2 seed.. it's just the way things work.. Look at the last decade of MVP winners.. No middle of the packwinners..

Dwade is playing unbelievable though..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kidoopz

You can also argue that Wade turned 15-67 team (injured/without him) into a potential 4 seed in 1 one year (with him). Not to mention, with a less talented supporting cast
Yeah you can.. But, if that were the case then CP3 would of easily won it last year.. going from a losing record to the 2nd seed in the West.. almost beating out the Lakers.. DWade is playing out of his Mind, but your team record has to equate the individual performances that you put up.. Hence.. Kobe in 05-06.. The Heat gotta be either a 1 or a 2 seed.. it's just the way things work.. Look at the last decade of MVP winners.. No middle of the pack winners..

Dwade is playing unbelievable though..
smokin.gif
i did think that cp3 should have been mvp last year... cp3 did a amazing job last year to bring his team to where they are now.... but likeeveryone knows... its the team record... what pisses me off is that the lebron homers think that lebron is playing that much more better then wade thisyear.....

if you havent been a heat fan before 06 then i aint tryin to hear you

wade has been that dude NT just some female acting mofos 1st sign of anything being wrong they jumpin off the wagon soon as they see everything is okthey tryinto jump back on:smh:

been knowing his grandfather since i was a lil dude(he has always been out in washington park in the summer for softball) even meet him a few times when hehave his camps here(when i take my lil sis i asked him when was he gone come out to the park lol and he refuse to come out to the park)

like i said if wade can even stay close to this lvl tell the playoffs it dont matter wat his team record is he going to get it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if you havent been a heat fan before 06 then i aint tryin to hear you

wade has been that dude NT just some female acting mofos 1st sign of anything being wrong they jumpin off the wagon soon as they see everything is okthey tryin to jump back on:smh:

been knowing his grandfather since i was a lil dude(he has always been out in washington park in the summer for softball) even meet him a few times when he have his camps here(when i take my lil sis i asked him when was he gone come out to the park lol and he refuse to come out to the park)

like i said if wade can even stay close to this lvl tell the playoffs it dont matter wat his team record is he going to get it

mvp voting will go as follows

lebron
kobe
dwight
wade
cp3

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I wonder what NT will say to hate on him now.
I dont wanna see NOBODY jumping back on the bandwagon tho, I better see just as much hate as it was around this time last year...
QFT

this time last year, if you made a Wade thread everybody would be posting wheelchair pics, whistle photoshops and rollin smileys. i remember someone made a thread about Team USA, and everybody was saying they should leave Wade off them team because he would mess up the chemistry. yeah, what happened with that one...
eyes.gif

you could have counted on one hand the number of people who stuck up for Wade around these parts. i hope people keep hating while he continues to tear up the league
laugh.gif

I've always been a Wade fan, and I even said Wade is gonna be back and greater this year in that thread. I remember countless dudes on NT lolat my comments. If you watch Wade, he will singlehandedly take over the game.

What's undeniable here is that Wade is playing absolutely incredible. The numbers are there, his impact on his squad is there, and the wins (at leastenough for a 4 seed) are there. ALL of these typically equate to a strong MVP candidate. However, for the same reasons LeBron HAS NOT won an MVP award thusfar, Wade WILL NOT win the award this year. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but if the NBA stays consistent with its format...the award will go toLeBron or Kobe.

Something made me watch last nights game from start to finish...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Best game I seen this year by far

I use to not really be a fan of DWade...but with the way he's been ballin theres no way I can't appreciate it...

laugh.gif
Whoa Slim....
grin.gif

Super Mario, Beasley and Haslem (sp) have helped this year.... clearly D-Wade being healthy and his old self is causing the Heat resurgence but he isnot alone...

He is a solid 3rd on the MVP list behind Bron and Kobe.... I dont see the Heat winning 50 games....
tired.gif
and in a season where Bron and Kobe's teams will go for at least 60 winsand win Division Championships... D aint passing them up.... But he does have supporters on his behalf outside of NT

Count James among the growing number of NBA observers who believe Wade belongs in the MVP conversation.

"To me,'' James said, "the way you judge an MVP is if you take a guy off their team, who struggles the most? Like last year. If you took Kobe off the Lakers or Chris Paul off the Hornets, who's struggling the most? It's the Hornets, right? But everyone has their own set of rules. Other people look at it as an individual thing. They go for numbers. Now, if you were looking at strictly the team last year, then that means either Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett should have won it.

"So I don't know what the [MVP] voters want. But whatever they're looking for, I'm pretty sure D-Wade has it.''

"I'd make the same case for Dwyane that people used to make for me when I was on a team that didn't have a lot of talent and we still managed to get to the playoffs,'' Bryant said. "People don't realize how difficult it is to do literally everything to get your team in.''In Wade's case, that means leading his team in scoring, assists, steals and minutes

If D-Wade's run doesn't remind the old heads of MJ in 86-87 I dont know what will....
sick.gif
the boy is filthy....

Back
Top Bottom