Dwight Howard vs Lebron james. Off Muscle?

Lebron -

Height: 6-8 / 2,03
Weight: 250 lbs. / 113,4 kg

Dwight -

Height: 6-11 / 2,11

Weight: 265 lbs. / 120,2 kg.

Pound for Pound Do you think lebron james can be a factor against Dwight howard?

i sat front row at the Fiba with them next to each other at pre game and Dwight has the crazyest body i have ever seen!!

him and Vernon Davis are freaks of nature!

pause

dwight doesnt even look human
laugh.gif

LOL dwight keeps givin his own players beat downs. pause. Hes givin lee stitches and someone else he messed up, rafer?

Last night during the game one of the commentators went over all the workouts and weights he used. n e one recall?
it was crazy

the said Dwight finishes his workout by benching 225, 25 TIMES!...pretty impressive way of finishing up

i realized how big and strong howard was when he made james look like a baby in game one when he caught the ball with good positioning down low and james wason him. you would think that since its only like a difference of a couple of inches that james' strength and athleticism would be able to help him, butyesterday i learned that lebron would have no chance playing post D on dwight.

the question is, if lebron and dwight got ahold of one ball, who do ya think would be able to tug the ball away?

Originally Posted by justin444

the question is, if lebron and dwight got ahold of one ball, who do ya think would be able to tug the ball away?
Wouldn't matter, it would be a foul on Dwight
laugh.gif

Dwight's build kinda reminds me of David Robinson. Robinson was thinner, but dude had some broad shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom