Dwight Howard's trick shots unappreciation

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Perhaps you guys don't realize how much free time these guys have when they aren't playing games. Kobe practiced left handed half court shots for a whole season. That didn't seem to bother anyone.
maybe because kobe has multiple championships and has one of the craziest wills to get better in the league? maybe because dwight should be MUCH better than where he is at now? maybe because kobe looks like he wants to slit your throat at the end of a game not have a playdate?

I agree with OP.  If you're at practice, it's a different story.  We don't know if D12 has been there for 2 hours or 6 hours praticing.  During pregame warm-ups, everyone has a finite amount of time, and D12 should be working on his game, and warming up instead of cheesing it up, clowning around, chucking half-court shots.  There are dozens of players who have a better skill set than he has and they aren't practicing pregame trick shots.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Perhaps you guys don't realize how much free time these guys have when they aren't playing games. Kobe practiced left handed half court shots for a whole season. That didn't seem to bother anyone.
maybe because kobe has multiple championships and has one of the craziest wills to get better in the league? maybe because dwight should be MUCH better than where he is at now? maybe because kobe looks like he wants to slit your throat at the end of a game not have a playdate?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the kid is just enjoying himself andhaving fun...let him live and worry about yourself....if something that small bugs you then i feel bad for you....plus shouldnt you be more concerned with the celtics making it out the second round?

Originally Posted by proper english

edit: OP, you mad at D12 cuz he's going to the ECF? 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

yehh he prob man
exhibit A:
I agree with you PGA. I feel like every magic game the announcers get all excited talking about "AND now look at what Dwight was doing in warmups!!! What a fun guy" It's like they use the same stock footage every time. 

but nahh on the real its not really a problem as long as they do this stuff before the game to keep them loose and not get too much gitters...what i cant stand is doing stuff during the game word to that team in ohio
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom