DWIGHT k. SCHRUTE APPRECIATION

Anytime Jim and Dwight have a scene together, it's comedy gold.

But Dwight alone is still appreciated.

"It's me! I'M the bobblehead!!"
laugh.gif

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well,I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"A hero kills people. People that wish him harm. A hero is part human, part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma or out of a disasterand must be avenged."

In an ideal world, I'd have all ten fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could just be a fist for punching."-Dwight

Dwight Schrute: I think one of the greatest things about modern America is the computerization of medical records. As a volunteer sheriff I can look upanyone's psychiatric records or surgical histories. Yeast infections...there are a huge number of yeast infections in this county. Probably becausewe're downriver from that old bread factory...

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

^Cute kid is she yours?

thanks. No it's my niece she died of SIDS last summer. It's just my way of keeping her memory alive. Thanks man I really appreciate it. I'll let my brother know. He loves hearing compliments in his baby!
smile.gif

Dam I'm really sorry to hear that

When I was fortunate enough to visit the set over the summer I ate lunch across from Dwight, I wasn't able to keep a straight face.

Back
Top Bottom