Li-Ning Thread

Disappointing since the Fly Wade I's & II's are some of the best shoes I've ever played in.

I would've loved to see what Nike Basketball could've done from a design aspect.

I had hoped he would sign with them after he left Converse years ago.

Disappointing since the Fly Wade I's & II's are some of the best shoes I've ever played in.
I would've loved to see what Nike Basketball could've done from a design aspect.
I had hoped he would sign with them after he left Converse years ago.
This, I got the FW II during tax free weekend for $60. Well worth it

He should go back to Converse. These were fire.

converse-wade-2-fp-1.jpg

not surprised that his signature shoe is experiencing low sales.

im sure some of it has to do with the way the shoe looks but i also feel that it has to do with the way he carries himself.

glad hes doing something different. i would love to see dwade sign with nike though. nike sig shoes are much better than jordan sig shoes imo. melo 8s are very comftorable though i love the all grey pair.

I am surprised reebok/adidas aren't all over dwade...he only plays on the most loved/hated teams in the NBA. I would have loved for Dwade and JB to work out; but if he was difficult to work with and getting kicks he really didn't like...I can't blame either party.

ya,,JB needs to step up on their DWade Shoeline

they all look the same to me,,looks like CONVERSE!!!

Last edited:
so counter kicks is laughin at da fake journalism...yet confirmin da news? yea...sounds like whoever broke da news had it right all along.

I would have loved for Dwade and JB to work out; but if he was difficult to work with and getting kicks he really didn't like...I can't blame either party.

Why are some assuming he was getting shoes he didn't like?

I, for one, think that any big name signing with an upstart is a great thing? Why limit yourself to just a handful of options?

damn MJ seems like a bad business man all across the board
The Retro side is making him so much money, he probably just plain doesn't care.

But Wade deserved way better than he got out of Brand Jordan. It doesn't just reflect badly on Jordan himself, it reflects badly on the brand's management, the brand as a whole.

But like i said, Retros are making so much cash, odds are none of them really care.  They'll sign someone else next year to be face of 'new' models, mess them about like Wade, and then 

sign another replacement after that.

He should've stayed with Converse. His Jordan sigs have been horrible. Don't see them getting any better if he signs with Li-Ning.

He can go to Li-Ning...his stock is dropping..now that Bron is the new King in Miami...and he just took the backseat
Plus I was tired of seeing his ugly sneakers
Furthermore...He should shoot his stylist...he always looked like a clown in his Js...a lil suspect

Last edited:
Oops let me revise my previous statement.  I was way off, Westbrook is with adidas now :frown:

If DWade is leaving, there really isn't a point to carry on with the AJ signature line.  Why?

1) Who's really going to endorse it, besides Melo and CP3, everyone else is on the decline or too sub-par
2) There isn't any product differentiation, since flywire has been used what's so much more different than any other nike basketball shoe to the Air Jordan?
3) Kids are too focused on the Lebron's, Kobe's, KD's, and DRose, they don't know what owning the latest Air Jordan is anymore. 

All in all, Jordan Brand screwed up large.  They push so much garbage out, that the Air Jordan got lost in the mix.  And crappy designs didn't help much either. 

Back
Top Bottom