Li-Ning Thread

laceuphk--1567010901659.jpg
laceuphk--1567010903369.jpg

Not many on NT really care or know about Li-Ning, but here's a look at D'Angelo Russell's newest PEs. Interesting to see he's actually putting a lot of time and thought into choosing a brand to sign with by wearing multiple different brand's shoes in game. Wherever he signs, he'll probably get the bag, and he deserves it.

Not many on NT really care or know about Li-Ning, but here's a look at D'Angelo Russell's newest PEs. Interesting to see he's actually putting a lot of time and thought into choosing a brand to sign with by wearing multiple different brand's shoes in game. Wherever he signs, he'll probably get the bag, and he deserves it.

Forgot to mention, yes those are the new Wade All City 8s, funny they release only like six months after the City 7s released

Anybody get theses day? By the time I checked my emails today they only have sz 14 and 15 left.

I normally only go to sunlight but after digging I found were to cop. Now the issue is they only have a size 11 or 12 no 11.5 so do I size down and chance it?

I normally only go to sunlight but after digging I found were to cop. Now the issue is they only have a size 11 or 12 no 11.5 so do I size down and chance it?
I got a 12 so half size bigger for me. I’m only using for casual tho. Don’t size down.

Back
Top Bottom