Li-Ning Thread

Li-Ning Yushuai 14 BOOM

I'd keep an eye on https://www.hibasketballshoes.com/li-ning-yu-shuai/yu-shuai-14
if you're in the US.

Am I missing something here, in regards to pricing?
Screenshot_20210208-100352.png

What in God's green earth is going on here? Almost $800? Are these some super limited thing? I am a fan of these Asian brands. Played in Tony Parker shoes several years ago, was a great shoe and my last shoe was the KT3 from Anta and I LOVED those. Would love these only for casual as that GITD highlights look great. But not this price! 👎

Anywhere I can buy these other than the tan colorway at Kith? tried to go to the li Ning official site and clicked on the men’s section and it took me to aliexpress :lol:

1624061780730.jpeg

1624061792170.jpeg

These are ****ing amazing though. They got a lot of crazy designs but I’m not seeing where to buy them at fr

EDIT: found some on GOAT but they don’t got my Sz 13

Last edited:
Any of you guys tried the way of wade 10 basketball shoes?
I just got my pair of the TNS and played in them yesterday. They are probably my favorite basketball shoe since the Jordan XX8 SE. Was playing in KD14's before them and as much as I loved those there's no comparison to the WOW10 imo.

I just got my pair of the TNS and played in them yesterday. They are probably my favorite basketball shoe since the Jordan XX8 SE. Was playing in KD14's before them and as much as I loved those there's no comparison to the WOW10 imo.
Thanks for the info. Where did you get them?

Back
Top Bottom