DXC(DUNKXCHANGE) THE OG BUY TRADE AND SELL SHOW IS BACK IN DC JUNE 7TH 1PM TO 6PM @ BRAVO BRAVO

I'm gonna slide through n check it out...
$11 aint bad but if they have free brews or drinks like they did in past years I'll b more then content with theprice...
pimp.gif

I'm not gettin a table but if I want to bring a single pair of kicks in 2 sell/trade is that cool?

what up we checked out bravo bravo yesterday its a lot nicer than the last venue, its well layed out and with out any stuff inside its going to be real niceand no stairs to the next room

some one bring a pair of LBJ IV (blackout) or III (black/crimson) 10.5
so i can cop

event was decent
too many traders
no buyers
and high price NWNDS (no where near dead stock) kicks for sale
lol

the spot

djshabbys super heat...if you see this ill be copping those amsterdams one day from you
smokin.gif

my table

what i wore

event was pretty nice ppl didnt really wanna mostly wanted to trade had no success in selling/trading my cdp 11 size 9.5

nobody was really copping kicks...everyone was looking for trades....good turnout nonetheless

man i wish i would have been there. ive never been to a sneaker convention like that.

Yo what up Lavan?

I seen you at both, DTLR and 'COMMON, yeezy releases. and I was the one that asked you about the "Respected Nationally" t-shirt, at the X-change.

Let me kno cuz i'm still tryin to copp.

The turn-out was ok.
Spent most of the time at the BAR tho, takin shots of Tron to da FACE.

didnt find the DS sz 10 eggplants i was looking for, FTL. o well...

Coo.

Yeah I probably threw you off because I said my name was ANDO, alot of people think my name is JASON but it actually reads:

JAH = Jahova, God

Son = self explanatory

DC = the city I was born and raised in.

so what was it an open bar, i shoulda went just for that.
what was there in the size 13 and above range

Back
Top Bottom