DXC(DUNKXCHANGE) THE OG BUY TRADE AND SELL SHOW IS BACK IN DC JUNE 7TH 1PM TO 6PM @ BRAVO BRAVO

The DXC is back in DC June 7th TIme: 1pm to 6pm Location: BRAVOBRAVO 1001 Conneticut Ave, NW Washington DC 714 809 2026 All ages event Admission: $11 at the door or you can purchase pre sale front of the line passes byclicking the flyer above or the link below We are going to have specail guest invited as well as live DJs and host Dro Pesci of Shady Records!!!! Dont forgetthe date June 7th If you have any questions regarding booth space please email lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028. You can also hit her up withsponsorship questions if you are interested in locking down a sponsorship spot. PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR DXC DC JUNE 7TH https://secure1.webconnex.com/dunxchange_table PURCHASE PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE PASSES https://secure1.webconnex...ge_may30th_2009_copy5731 SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS SUPER KIXMYFITTEDS SIXTH BORO THE SNEAKER SUITE MAJOR DC ENVIUS COUTURE SMS RARE SNEAKER RAFFLES 2STAYFLY.COM

must $%$*%*$ go this year
my effing friend got his grapes 5 for 150 last year i was blown

i told myself a while back the next time one of these is close i'm there.
frown.gif

im going.
how much is enough money for someone to be bringing? im not trying to be walking around with stacks. but i wanna walk out with somthing nice. are there alot ofsteals and stuff?

Prices are whatever the seller determines their product to be worth. Bring however much you want to spend.

Make sure you bring an extra bit of money to buy some tees.

I will create a thread on Sunday night dedicated to the new release.

i'll be there, my first dxc.
happy.gif

do you have to buy a table if you just wanna sell/trade a couple pairs?

I hate to sound cheap, but is it me or is $11 too much? Last year it was $5 if i'm not mistaken, and I didn't buy a thing... Most sellers wereoverpriced and shoes in my size were hard to find... Will probably bite the bullet and go, I better find a deal though (Lavan, sice some tees for cheap,please! Thanks!)...

I'm trying to decide if I am going to set up a table on the sidewalk outside of the place or pay the $100 for a table inside. lol.

Sike nah.

already posted this on ISS but figured id post here as well...

as stated before those that plan on attending DXC please bring an extra $20 to spare

reason:

these will be raffled off at my table...
size 10.5 worn once w/extra laces, no og box

raffle rules:
$20 a ticket
no limit on how many tickets you can buy
winner gets the pigeons no questions asked

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/djshabby2005/yeezys157.jpg

I will also be raffling off a DS pair size 6.5 with og everything

pm me if you need more pics

^^^You might just make a killing...Or at least an extra couple of hundred.

I know you be pissed if you get burned.

on the real. that right there is probably the BEST COME UP at an event such as the DXC.

No rules...

Raffle and YOU WIN the kicks!

Who wouldnt spend 20 bucks on that!!!!

WOW man..

The DXC is back in DC June 7th

TIme: 1pm to 6pm

Location: BRAVO BRAVO 1001 Conneticut Ave, NW Washington DC 714 809 2026

All ages event

Admission: $11 at the door or you can purchase pre sale front of the line passes by clicking the flyer above or the link below

We are going to have specail guest invited as well as live DJs and host Dro Pesci of Shady Records!!!!

Dont forget the date June 7th

If you have any questions regarding booth space please email lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028. You can also hit her up with sponsorship questions ifyou are interested in locking down a sponsorship spot.

PURCHASE BOOTH SPACE FOR DXC DC JUNE 7TH

PURCHASE PRE SALE FRONT OF THE LINE PASSES

SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS

SUPER KIX

MYFITTEDS

SIXTH BORO

THE SNEAKER SUITE

MAJOR DC

ENVIUS COUTURE

SMS RARE SNEAKER RAFFLES

2STAYFLY.COM

That Bravo Bravo spot is kinda small don't you think.

Either way good luck with the event.

I wish I could make it but will most likely be in LA visiting family and spending money on Laker tickets.

Back
Top Bottom