Dye-ing your facial hair?

Yo NT fam so i have a dilemma that im looking to solve but im not really sure how to go about it. Basically my facial hair when it grows out past the stubble phase it starts becoming orange at the tips and it looks really weird cause I have jet black hair and I dont know why my facial hair would be any different. Well I like to keep a goatee so staying clean shaven is not an option. So i was thinking of just dying my facial hair completely black. I was wondering if any of you had experience with this or could recommend specific products or methods to use for this task. Thanks in advace

Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Yo NT fam so i have a dilemma that im looking to solve but im not really sure how to go about it. Basically my facial hair when it grows out past the stubble phase it starts becoming orange at the tips and it looks really weird cause I have jet black hair and I dont know why my facial hair would be any different. Well I like to keep a goatee so staying clean shaven is not an option. So i was thinking of just dying my facial hair completely black. I was wondering if any of you had experience with this or could recommend specific products or methods to use for this task. Thanks in advace

I literally have the same issue, except I have a full beard....I've been weary about dying my facial hair because I've heard it's a hassle and it's better to go to a pro salon but I really want to do it.
Any advice is appreciated

I heard your facial hair can turn out a different color if you do a lot of drugs... Prolly a myth but... do you OP?

Didn't scott peterson or whatever his name was dye his beard after killing his wife? someone has to know what I'm referring to

@tecca nena-i mean i smoke weed thats it though and i drink but ive never done any hardcore drugs

but does anyone know if they sell anything at the supermarket to help with this issue?

i was about to say you were going to talk about dying it like green or some !@#$ i was gonna call you a fool
but after reading the post op go for it, its a hassle tho

my uncles beard does the same thing after it gets to a certain length...!*@% starts looking like Kaine from the Ying Yang twins
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom