6. Ballin’ Is Fun (feat. B-Legit)
7. Ride With Me
8. Do You Remember? (feat. Kurupt)
9. Street Money
10. My Stapler
11. I Don’t Work For Nobody
12. Ask About Me (feat. B-Legit)
13. If We Ain’t ******’
14. Gang of ‘Em (feat. Beeda Weeda & Rankin Scroo)
15. Knockin’ A *****
16. Pancherellos
17. Stressin’​

historyfunctionmusic.jpg

1. This **** Pound
2. Slide Through (feat. Tyga)
3. Smoke That ****
4. Let’s Have A Party (feat. Cousin Fik & Knotch)
5. Dump Truck (feat. Travis Porter & Young Chu)
6. Singles
7. Entrepreneur
8. Bout My Money (feat. Turf Talk)
9. Say I (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
10. Workin’ the Trunk
11. West Coast **** (feat. Ice Cube)
12. One Foot (feat. Sugafree)
13. Check That *****
14. Everyday
15. Lemme See You Twerk (feat. Dolla Will & Decadez)
16. Toasted
17. Cali (feat. Wifey & DJ Upgrade)​

i'll be listening under protest, how are they not gonna have levitti on one song?

further proof that i am turning into a senior citizen...15 years ago this release would have been a really big deal.

i guess no one really wants to hear men as old as their grandfathers rap anymore...lol

As much as it sounds nostalgic, the bay mob sound is really outdated. Function music is okay, alot of filler as well.

and Forty needs to stop putting Stressmatic on all his ******g projects.

Last edited:
As much as it sounds nostalgic, the bay mob sound is really outdated. Function music is okay, alot of filler as well.

and Forty needs to stop putting Stressmatic on all his ******g projects.

word. he needs to get back to messin w/ levitti..................one loooove.

Last edited:
Lmao 6 posts..._s dont respect the OGs :smh:

That's because they are making "Young People Music" and are like 50 years old and they don't sound good doing it. This album was :rolleyes

They're like the 35 40 year olds in the 18 and up clubs trying to hang..

I don't mind the older vets putting out music at all, but that bolded part is the only thing that irks me. If they (and other vets) are gonna make stuff that sounds like they are the 4th and 5th members of Travis Porter....:rolleyes :x :smh:

i havent bought a too $hort album since "gettin it" came out in 96

everything after that is straight trash (and im a big too $hort fan pre 96)

That's because they are making "Young People Music" and are like 50 years old and they don't sound good doing it. This album was :rolleyes
They're like the 35 40 year olds in the 18 and up clubs trying to hang..

Took the words right out of my mouth. I understand the hustle and need/want to make $, but it just sounds and feels foolish. Weird that their stuff when they were younger sounds more "refined" than the stuff they are putting out now.

These albums are better than most of what's out right now. The beats on Function music are exactly that...for a function and for your stereo all  the way up. The Mob disc is for the mature listeners who like the classic West Coast sound and for some younger listeners who actually have their ears open to what the OGs are saying. Who else could get Sugafree, Jeremih, Wiz Khalifa, Kurupt, Battlecat, Rick Rock, Tyga and Ice Cube on 1 album in 2012? These guys have worked with everyone coast to coast, new school and old school and still do!

Was pretty interesting to see at Best Buy 'Mob Music' cleared out but a handful of 'Function Music' sitting right there

Back
Top Bottom