• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Smash was cool on N64. When I was 10.
So many better fighting games out now.
Like what? MVCI is dead. SF5 is getting mixed reactions. Only fighting game out I currently see flourishing is DBZF. I like BB and GG but mainly hardcore fans of those games are into them.

RPG nerds are in a tizzy because Cyperpunk is first person
The thread on ResetEra aka Neo-NeoGaf is in shambles right now. That place is hilarious, them dudes are never satisfied. E3 over here is all jokes but over there it's serious business :lol:

The thread on ResetEra aka Neo-NeoGaf is in shambles right now. That place is hilarious, them dudes are never satisfied. E3 over here is all jokes but over there it's serious business :lol:

ResetEra/NeoGaf community is basically like 4chan...............leave them folk be and stay away

Like what? MVCI is dead. SF5 is getting mixed reactions. Only fighting game out I currently see flourishing is DBZF. I like BB and GG but mainly hardcore fans of those games are into them.
DBZ
King of Fighters is super underrated
Guilty Gear and Blazblue I'm fans of
SF Remaster
New Killer Instinct was pretty good though it's been awhile
Mortal Kombat is pretty popular though I'm not a fan of the mechanics personally, same goes for Tekken even though I used to play the **** out of Tekken

Sf5 mixed reactions? Lol game was dead on arrival. Don’t let the esports buy outs fool you

I didn’t even know DBZF was flourishing. I thought there were major server issues :lol:

I didn’t even know DBZF was flourishing. I thought there were major server issues :lol:

It has managed to maintain a big stable fighting community after the initial 2 months upon release, so I'm not shocked at what these guys are saying about DBZF's being successful.

The reactions of FighterZ ported to the Switch has some buzz from that same community as well

RPG nerds are in a tizzy because Cyperpunk is first person
I'm cool with it. Them other RPG nerds need to diversify their gaming needs, b.

"Its not dark and rainy so its not Cyberpunk!!!!" I swear that place is never happy.

Games I automatically need:
Halo Infinite
Gears 5
Anthem
Session
Forza Horizon
NBA Live 19
We Happy Few
BFV
Fallout 76

Midas whale wait for the inevitable price drop.

EA was practically giving Live 18 away. $15 in November, $10 in December, and $7.49 in January

CDPR has been sure to emphasize that Cyberpunk is an RPG with shooter elements and not a shooter with RPG elements

Sakuna is a game that caught my eye. Think of a modern day Ninja Gaiden mixed with an element of Harvest Moon

Back
Top Bottom