• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
The best racing game on the market
best racing game on the market made by nintendo though

0004549659047_A

honestly
i picked nobody
the big 3 had games im legit interested in
but none of their confrences really stood out
only games i plan to buy
are last of us 2
smash
gears 5
maaaaaaaybe spiderman
but other than that e3 was trash

honestly
i picked nobody
the big 3 had games im legit interested in
but none of their confrences really stood out
only games i plan to buy
are last of us 2
smash
gears 5
maaaaaaaybe spiderman
but other than that e3 was trash

Truth.........each company had like 1 thing to buy, many other things were either "too small to care about," "have a niche audience," OR "have a release date beyond 2018."

I will say though, Microsoft put MORE EFFORT in their presentation in terms of trying to appeal to consumers. Even though it was mostly multi-plats, Microsoft put better effort into presenting the games a hell of a lot more than the actual game developers' at their own press conferences.

Sony was clearly just ****ing around since they already won this console's generation's consumer market, and Nintendo was being Nintendo by bringing ONE BIG CARD (Smash) to the table and not giving a **** about anything else afterward (since Pokemon had their own announcement 2 weeks before E3).

But overall, E3 was underwhelming at best if you weren't a fan of any of the bigger titles from the Big 3

Probably just going with a PS4 Pro purchase this holiday season and go through the catalog of exclusives and aim for a One X purchase after that.

Definitely need to get a 4K set before both as well.

Rumors of a new From Software game debuting at E3

Action RPG with a medieval setting

Plus there was another rumor a couple months ago that said GRRM was working with From

Sounds too good to be true, but Martin has mentioned something about working with a game developer from Japan on his blog

Already that time? Nintendo won last year by far. Square still showing of previews of previews of trailers for next next gen games? Xbox still complete fail?

I think square is saving the good stuff for their conference. Really wanna see how that avengers game is looking

Back
Top Bottom