EA Games Sale.

THANKS!

would get madden 11, but i will be moved by the time it releases.
frown.gif

nerd.gif
Anyone see an expiration date yet?

I literally just bought GOW3, so I'm gonna wait til payday to buy another game... probably BC2 or pre-order Madden 11

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

nerd.gif

I literally just bought GOW3, so I'm gonna wait til payday to buy another game... probably BC2 or pre-order Madden 11

This...anyone like/think the skate 3 going to be worth it?

nerd.gif

i think the promo ends today because PAX ended today as well

Originally Posted by sole vintage

nerd.gif

i think the promo ends today because PAX ended today as well
Nooooooooo....
frown.gif
I'll just hope the coupon works on Wednesday.
ohwell.gif

I still have GOW3 tho
pimp.gif

I'm considering copping FIFA world cup and Madden 11... damn 90 bucks tho. I just spent 100 on MLB 10 and Final Fantasy.

Anyone know if they immediately charge your credit card or wait until it ships? I say this because if so, I won't hesitate to order Madden 11 now and just wait for it in August.

i want to get madden 11 but I want to know when will I get billed and will the game make it to me by release day or after?

Originally Posted by jazz145

i want to get madden 11 but I want to know when will I get billed and will the game make it to me by release day or after?
it will get shipped the date it come out but that shouldnt matter you getting the game on sale BEFORE it comes out

i pre ordered madden 11 last night..but it isnt showin up on my recent orders and history? i did get confirmation email though

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by jazz145

it will get shipped the date it come out but that shouldnt matter you getting the game on sale BEFORE it comes out

Ok thats cool I was just trying to see how long I would have to wait after release date to get the game. Its supposed to be 3-4 days so I guess its worth waiting one week and getting $20off.

so i gotta buy them 1 at a time it looks like ...

mass effect 2
dragon age
and several others will be copped tonight i guess...

Back
Top Bottom