EA SPORTS TRIPLE DOUBLE EVENT THIS WEEKEND! (6th and 35th)

e6pqnm.jpg

From consoles to canvas...EA SPORTS invites you to explore these worlds when they meet on the court @ TRIPLE DOUBLE!

Be among the first to experience NBA JAM & NBA ELITE 11@
EA SPORTS TRIPLE DOUBLE LOUNGE
960 Avenue of The Americas (6th Ave. & 35th St.)
New York City @ Herald Square
Also get a BEHIND THE SCENES look at the "Making of Video Games" along with an exclusive look at the NBA Memorabilia Gallery
Dates:
FRIDAY, SEPT 24th to SUNDAY, SEPT 26th
Appearances By:
Tyreke Evans, Dominique Wilkins, Roger Mason, Pete Rock and others....
Hours:
Friday & Saturday - 12 Noon to 8pm
Sunday - 12 Noon to 5pm
Chances to win special prizes, get your personalized NBA Elite cover shot, get a fresh fade in the barbershop plus much more!
NBA ELITE11 and NBA JAM will be available in North America on 10/5 and in Europe on 10/8
For more information please visit: www.nbaelite.easports.com or facebook.com/easportsnba

Via Ebayologist.

My-T.

e6pqnm.jpg

From consoles to canvas...EA SPORTS invites you to explore these worlds when they meet on the court @ TRIPLE DOUBLE!

Be among the first to experience NBA JAM & NBA ELITE 11@
EA SPORTS TRIPLE DOUBLE LOUNGE
960 Avenue of The Americas (6th Ave. & 35th St.)
New York City @ Herald Square
Also get a BEHIND THE SCENES look at the "Making of Video Games" along with an exclusive look at the NBA Memorabilia Gallery
Dates:
FRIDAY, SEPT 24th to SUNDAY, SEPT 26th
Appearances By:
Tyreke Evans, Dominique Wilkins, Roger Mason, Pete Rock and others....
Hours:
Friday & Saturday - 12 Noon to 8pm
Sunday - 12 Noon to 5pm
Chances to win special prizes, get your personalized NBA Elite cover shot, get a fresh fade in the barbershop plus much more!
NBA ELITE11 and NBA JAM will be available in North America on 10/5 and in Europe on 10/8
For more information please visit: www.nbaelite.easports.com or facebook.com/easportsnba

Via Ebayologist.

My-T.

i went to this they had a bunch of memorabilia to display, consoles with the game so you could play and you could also take a pic to make ur own cover of elite 11

i went to this they had a bunch of memorabilia to display, consoles with the game so you could play and you could also take a pic to make ur own cover of elite 11

Back
Top Bottom