Early and I mean EARLY!!!! Next year SUPER BOWL predictions!!!

Nah I'm just mad we lost to the Ravens. Lol

Heard a stat on Mike & Mike that Flacco and Manning have the same amount of playoff victories. 9 each.

Wow

It's cool, at least y'all made it :frown:

Manning also has like 11 loses :lol: :pimp:

Didn't make fun of anyone :nerd:

Had no idea pointing out facts ( Peyton's less than stellar post season record and success rate) was making fun :nerd:

But I'll let it go dmx :nerd: don't wanna derail.

Sorry should've been extremely specific and said 'used laughing emoticon'. I'll be more careful of semantics next time so we all understand each other

The NFC is wide open because there's a ton of good teams. The AFC is wide open because everyone sucks.

The AFC part is wrong. Most of the teams sucks save for Pats, Ravens, Broncos. Darkhorse is the Colts. If it isn't one of those 4 I'd be shocked.

Well you made fun of a guy who predicted the Broncos in the SB due to their QB and his post season success then went on to predict the Texans who have even less post season success. Not hard to connect the dots really

Not to mention his rebuttal being about [staying on topic]. He brings up stuff that isn't the topic to slydiss/shut down the argument all the time. Usually the team record, "what have they done lately?", etc.

Bengals v Falcons

I saw like 80% of their last 4 regular season games and their playoff game. They could be so much better it is really disappointing. The average teams (Cowboys, Steelers) they lost one and squeaked by the other. The bad team (Philly) they played down too until finally pulling away in the late 3rd. And against the Ravens couldn't do anything until the Ravens started resting players. They are too talented to play the way they did.

Fun fact- Read on yahoo that the last 4 Superbowl winners were the opposing team of the Eagles in their home opener. Hoping its Dallas this year. If ever a team to break the streak though, |I

:lol: at Denver, y'all gonna get trolled by the master regular season QB again

Texans VS Falcons :pimp:

You're a Texan fan though. Never sniffed a SB

Can't make a logical argument against the post, so take a shot at the poster. Classic NT :rofl:

Is he wrong through? Peyton doesn't exactly have the best post season career
Peyton Manning has as many Super Bowl rings as Matt Schaub has career playoff wins.

Cool dude!

Last edited:
Sorry should've been extremely specific and said 'used laughing emoticon'. I'll be more careful of semantics next time so we all understand each other

Maybe I miss understood you or maybe I used to wrong face/phase or something.

I was laughin at the fact of everyone picking the broncos AGAIN even though they got exposed in the playoffs with Peyton and not so great defense that everyone thought was amazing.

Peyton Manning has as many Super Bowl rings as Matt Schaub has career playoff wins.

Flacco has as many rings as Peyton, a better playoff record and was more efficient doing it, what's your point?

I took no shots at anything in this thread and brought up a fact ( Peyton's less than stellar playoff record )

Then you have dark wing duck swooping in trying to throw dirt on Schaub :lol: ok?

Jim prob had a fit to Goodell and asked him to buffalo wild wing the stadium because the 9ers were gettin dusted all over the field.

Had Aldon Smith out there dancing with Manti Teo's girlfriend.

:lol: nice edit.

I'm peachy papi.

Go wipe your tears away with purple and gold confetti with your man Navarro.

Ehh the bat signal was better

This is goat though :pimp:

sad-bench.gif

But hey at least you'll have all the free pudding you can eat.

If we were the Texans, we'd hang a "2nd place" banner from the rafters.

EDIT: Still looking for Texans SB gifs to post. BRB.

EDITx2: Still can't find any. Will continue my google search later.

Last edited:
If we were the Texans, we'd hang a "2nd place" banner from the rafters.

EDIT: Still looking for Texans SB gifs to post. BRB.

You won't find any SBs gifs, they're non existent just like that penalty you guys wanted called.

And you know you could actually hang a 2nd place banner.... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom