Earth 2100

2012 is just going to be the end of ages.

however I believe a polar shift will occur

Originally Posted by Ryda421

2012 is just going to be the end of ages.

however I believe a polar shift will occur
grin.gif

Nothing is gonna happen in 2012, the calender that was used to predict this isn't the same calender our society is based on.

Did anyone tell ABC that the Discovery/Science channel do shows like this every week? They seem to think they've made some revelation.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Did anyone tell ABC that the Discovery/Science channel do shows like this every week? They seem to think they've made some revelation.
This +%*+ is flat-out awful.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Add history channel to that list, they love scaring people
laugh.gif

Yea I know the history and discovery channel do these types of shows all of the time but like I said I thought this would've been a more in depthdiscussion on the matter.

Overall this wasn't really good it was just like I said in the OP. They spent an hour and 45 min telling you all of the bad shh that could and most likelywill happen and when it gets to the best outcome they don't even go in to detail on how we can reach it other some light comments here and there. The waythe world is now you went get ppl to invest in going green and create more jobs just by saying it will
smh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

It's entertaining but no one can really predict what a happens.
Let me change my statement, some of these predictions are definitely possible.

Back
Top Bottom