Earthquake in NJ/NY

IMG_7745.jpeg

Is NYC infrastructure built to withstand bigger earthquakes?

I’m gonna be there next week and while I’m accustomed to earthquakes here in LA, I’m not used to them in a city where you have to take the subway and all the buildings are massive .

Bronx here, lasted 2-3 seconds my friend in Greenpoint said it was like 3 minutes for her.

Edit: aint no way that bish was 3 min she was being hella dramatic :lol:
No way that was three seconds lasted over a minute in Nassau county, my house started shaking so bad things in the house fell and shifted.

This video filmed in Suffolk is what it was like as far as intensity go to the 13 second mark and you’ll see it was like nothing this area has experienced

and certainly not to have an follow up after shock nearly as bad as the initial earthquake

No way that was three seconds lasted over a minute in Nassau county, my house started shaking so bad things in the house fell and shifted.

This video filmed in Suffolk is what it was like as far as intensity go to the 13 second mark and you’ll see it was like nothing this area has experienced

and certainly not to have an follow up after shock nearly as bad as the initial earthquake

Most people here were saying it was only a couple seconds. It was legit like 2-3 seconds for me and in stopped.

Is Suffolk and Nassau county racist ?

I’m upstate New York and felt it my recliner started rocking while I was sitting in it and i heard noise then the ground started moving and my tub water came on boyyy it was something no lie yes I was scared lol

Back
Top Bottom