Earthquakes Strike Back! Vol. The Rapture?

What's good fam? Well another earthquake of 6.4 hit Taiwan yesterday, and one back last week in Chile, what's your thoughts/feelings on the multitude of earthquakes shaking the world? A buddy of mine told me not to be shaken because that earthquakes come in a series every 100 years(something of that nature). Hope to get some words of encouragement if any from the fam. I also forgot to add that Chile's earthquake moved Earth off it's axis!

correct me if i'm wrong, but almost every earthquake moves the earth off it's axis. maybe not as much as the chile earthquake, but it happens.

oh yeah, japan got an earthquake same say (or maybe a day earlier) than the chile earthquake

If I remember correctly, it's not earthquakes that get bad every 100 years or so, but the climates and weather around the globe. This century it's called 'global warming'
eyes.gif
. I have no idea what's up with the earthquakes, but I'm assuming it's just random occurrences.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ugh yuku
smh.gif

Someone asked why were there so many earthquakes I think but the factis there always was. Majority aren't reported or major though.

[table][tr][th=""]Magnitude[/th][th=""]Average Annually[/th][/tr][tr][td]8 and higher[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7 - 7.9[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 - 6.9[/td][td]134[/td][/tr][tr][td]5 - 5.9[/td][td]1319[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 - 4.9[/td][td] 13,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 - 3.9[/td][td] 130,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 - 2.9[/td][td]1,300,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][/table]

Ugh yuku
smh.gif

Someone asked why were there so many earthquakes I think but the fact is there always was. Majority aren't reported or major though.

[table][tr][th=""]Magnitude[/th][th=""]Average Annually[/th][/tr][tr][td]8 and higher[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]7 - 7.9[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 - 6.9[/td][td]134[/td][/tr][tr][td]5 - 5.9[/td][td]1319[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 - 4.9[/td][td]13,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 - 3.9[/td][td]130,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 - 2.9[/td][td]1,300,000 (estimated)[/td][/tr][/table]

Thanks for this! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom