EASIEST $700 you will make in your life NO SCAM .. NO PYRAMID SCHEME .. LEGIT MONEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b33r money

Banned
So uber is doing a DOUBLE SIDED bonus offer that if you sign up with my CODE you will get a $600 bonus after  completing 20 rides AND on your tenth ride you get an extra $100 bonus.. this is no scam fellas this is the real deal .. all you have to do is basically sign up / get approved / and a working car with insurance under your name and you are good to go..

I ALSO FOUND A HACK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO THE 20 RIDES to pick up strangers in your car you can simply do this : 

invite new members to sign up with uber as a passenger the more the better it can be your friends or family as long as they have a working cell phone  ( if you do this with your code the person signing up gets a free $20 free ride and you also will get an extra $20 credit for a ride) you may have to put in your own credit card to pay for the fare if that person does not want to help you out

HOWEVER 1 ride is about $6 .. do short rides so the fare does not add up on your credit card 

BUT YOU WILL GET THAT MONEY BACK BY THE $600 BONUS AND THE FARE YOU GET FOR PICKING UP THAT PASSANGER THAT IS YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY SO YOU DO NOT REALLY LOSE ANY MONEY THERE

after they are signed up turn on your app as a driver 

turn on your friends and family that just signed up as an uber passanger 

request for a ride .. a short ride so the fare doesnt go up.. it can even be just 1 city block

YOU AS A DRIVER would then get the ping because you are the closest driver to the request

accept the request 

drive a block drop them off 

there is your 1/20 ride 19 more to go and counting

REPEAT  till you get 20/20 rides and then you are set to get $600 bonus and $100 extra for your tenth ride .. AND IF YOU PUT YOUR OWN CREDIT CARD FOR PICKING UP YOUR OWN  FRIENDS AND FAMILY THEN YOU GET THE MONEY BACK VIA THE FARE AS A DRIVER AND PICKING UP A " RANDOM PASSENGER" 

if this is not clear i can explain better in a PM 

LETS EAT NIKE TALK FAMILY 

BLACK FRIDAY AND THE HOLIDAYS IS AROUND THE CORNER I KNOW WE COULD ALL USE THE EXTRA  MONEY 

https://get.uber.com/drive/?invite_code=0zeyu&signup_source=facebook_timeline

Last edited:
Where does this work? All of north america? What if i just signed up and am waiting for approval..i emailed them and told them i never got prompted to put in a referral right after i signed up..they said they will look into...any other way?

Where does this work? All of north america? What if i just signed up and am waiting for approval..i emailed them and told them i never got prompted to put in a referral right after i signed up..they said they will look into...any other way?
i think its just in the USA but im not too sure i just started about 4 months ago so im still fairly new... you can try clicking my link and sign up again if you have been pending for so long.. this is the highest double sided bonus i seen other than LYFT when they had a $1000 double sided bonus.. i have proof per request that thet actually do honor everything in my bank and account statements... 

It's not a pyramid scheme but it's definitely a marketing scheme that is working very well for Uber.

Too much effort for someone who wants to just make a few hundred dollars on the side and not continue being a driver. If you were thinkig about starting Uber then maybe it woudnt be a bad idea.

This isn't bad.

I signed up to be an uber driver, because of a 10 ride bonus promo, which made me about $400. I did it all in 3 nights.

Giving 10 rides was pretty easy, but after an hour and a half of driving, I was DONE. And I'm someone that can be on my feet moving fast for hours on end...just sitting down driving, was rough. I would just get off work and do it, and I would be in a 2x surge area as well. People considering should also know that they will make money from driving actual people as well, so more money. If you do it in surge areas, you'll make way more, but 20 rides will take a while for sure. I just did the 10 rides and will ever drive again :lol:. I can't sit down and drive like that, it's so boring.

Op is also going to get a nice referral bonus for signing everyone up, I think it's $250 after 20 rides....Op could be making thousands off of everyone, conveniently. If it were me, I'd give half to anyone who signed up, but that's just me :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't think they have it here in San Antonio and I have a 2 door so i couldn't do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom