Easiest way to get a girls number

YNS

Edit: I guess you kinda are smashing
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Why are all these yamb related threads popping up recently when we have an entire thread dedicated to yambs, conveniently titled Thread About Yambs?

It's something like a doctor giving someone a shot. You've got to disarm them with a funny anecdote or something to take their mind off of whats about to happen. Getting straight to the point is lightweight awkward and takes the fun out of it.

I've got to feel chemistry with a gi before I go for the kill. It's hard to explain, but there are times where I've felt like billy D williams with flawless game, and other times I end up looking like mark Zuckerberg (socially awkward). Just depends on who I'm talking to.

OP speaks the truth. One of my hot co workers got rear ended and now dude is paying to get her car fixed and for a rental. And she swears they are bffs now and he's the coolest person ever. Be prepared to drop stacks for this method though

OP speaks the truth. One of my hot co workers got rear ended and now dude is paying to get her car fixed and for a rental. And she swears they are bffs now and he's the coolest person ever. Be prepared to drop stacks for this method though
Dropping stacks for a number?

Rear ending and not rear ending?
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-viral-video-star-does-have-time-to-sue-apple.jpg

It's something like a doctor giving someone a shot. You've got to disarm them with a funny anecdote or something to take their mind off of whats about to happen. Getting straight to the point is lightweight awkward and takes the fun out of it.

I've got to feel chemistry with a gi before I go for the kill. It's hard to explain, but there are times where I've felt like billy D williams with flawless game, and other times I end up looking like mark Zuckerberg (socially awkward). Just depends on who I'm talking to.

basically.

I guess she was going to get rear ended either way but I guess after getting her number would have been better

go up to a girl with a cloth and say, "does this smell like chloroform to you" 

youre welcome

Back
Top Bottom