East Bay>south bay???

i don't want to totally hate on south bay. but i really feel as tho it is kinda sorry how they rep bay area so hard and bay area teams. its like over a hour drive to a giants game...south bay has....um san jose? wth is san jose? the weakeast part of the bay area. lets be real. east bay/sf owns all over south bay. ie berkley,oakland,sf, and even hayward. i seriously rather it not be called anything with the bay. there has never in my life been something worth going to in the south bay. im sure most people know that all the cool stuff to do see, and learn are over here.

anyone from east bay/sf ever feel superior to south bay people?

also fremont/union city too :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif

if i have offended anyone please tell me why the south bay is worth anything....seriously.

HAHA yea im from vallejo and have been living in SJ for the past 7 years. It is different here and the people are different too. Its hella funny when the rappers over here rap about sideshows thizzin hyphy etc. Its also funny how alot of people over here claim their city is "gangsta" and theyre all "sharks" Im like cmon ur from SJ, Americas Richest "Big City" and are in the top 2 safest big cities in america to live in. stop trying to be like the rest of the bay, u should be happy you live in a good city, a place in the bay where you can actually raise a family. South Bay females are :pimp:
pimp.gif
though.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

The South Bay is isolated from the rest of the Bay Area. They have their own large shopping areas, clubs, entertainment, etc...It has been setup so that they arent dependent on the surrounding cities or areas.

Imagine if the South Bay was like a San Leandro or Hayward, just full of residential areas with small shopping centers and no nightlife/entertainment appeal? In the East Bay you can drive 10 minutes and go to your favorite theater in the next town or drive to the city in 15 minutes. Its not so easy for people in the South Bay to get up to the city in a snap. Think about it, they used to be the capital...In the middle of no where! There was no Fremont or Union City bloom back then it was all dirt and field. Basically, they were and still are in their own little world and need a support system to keep them going.
Life is hard, but so am I​

I've been born and raised in San Jose for most of my life, except my college years, and I'll agree that it's different over here than in other parts of the Bay Area. I agree that it's ******ed how rappers rap about gettin hyphy and all that stuff. Seeing all the kids trying to do some is embarassing sometimes. Also, besides the bars in downtown, there isn't really much to do around here. Maybe Sabercats (AFL) and Sharks games, but nothing really.

Quote:
Im like cmon ur from SJ, Americas Richest "Big City" and are in the top 2 safest big cities in america to live in. stop trying to be like the rest of the bay, u should be happy you live in a good city, a place in the bay where you can actually raise a family. South Bay females are though.

Yeah, I don't know why people in San Jose try to act hard all the damn time. It's one of the reasons why I can't go to Eastridge or Oakridge, can't stand seeing them at the mall. Sure not all of San Jose, is nice and pretty, but there's no need to be hard. San Jose is definitely a great place to grow up and raise a family. But for people like me, I rather go to the City or other places in the Bay for fun.

We are alienated from the rest of the Bay Area in a sense, which is a reason why people do not want San Jose included in the Bay Area. But like mentioned above, it is a whole little world above here.

EDIT:
Quote:
South Bay females are though.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
There's always next season. . .
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

Wow. Kids arguing about the most useless things.

You know the Bay Area existed before this whole hyphy thing took off right? San Jose has been part of the Bay Area for a long time now, hence the term you used "south bay." From your point of view, San Jose isn't considered part of the Bay Area because of your interpretation of some recent music trend. Good job.

san jose got some good grub.
"We wish Jordan were 7-feet, but he isn't. There just wasn't a center available. What can you do? Jordan isn't going to turn this franchise around. I wouldn't ask him to. He's a very good offensive player, but not an overpowering offensive player."
-- Rod Thorn after selecting Michael Jordan in the 1984 NBA Draft

I'll throw my 2 cents in. I grew up in The City but because of outrageous house prices I cant afford to live there. I moved out to San Pablo, I @#%$ hate it. NOTHING compares to the The City
AIM= cubbyfresh

Quote:
It's not like how Sacramento people and Stockton/Modesto people say they are part of the bay.

negative..im from sacramento, but im in richmond half of the week. Hardly do i hear people say sacramento is part of the bay aside from high school kids.

^^ yeaup I hear little high school kids from Sac say that. Not older people.
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Quote:
You know the Bay Area existed before this whole hyphy thing took off right? San Jose has been part of the Bay Area for a long time now, hence the term you used "south bay." From your point of view, San Jose isn't considered part of the Bay Area because of your interpretation of some recent music trend. Good job.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

that's why every bar or club i go to, there's always people from sf, east bay, vallejo, or whatever all up in there.

quit hating.
fs: 2007 undftd play dirty varsity sz.M

Who cares? I can't stand you stupid kids that claim bay this and bay that. And you wonder why the rest of the country laughs at you.
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Quote:
Who cares? I can't stand you stupid kids that claim bay this and bay that. And you wonder why the rest of the country laughs at you.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

I wished i grew up in San Jose, or at least went to high school there. Based on wht i see at the great mall the asian girls are bangin.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

berkeley, oakland, san leandro, hayward> anywhere else in the bay

shhh is disgusting the way people who have never stepped foot in oakland after 5pm claim it as their home.

It's worse when lames go out of town and claim they're from the bay area to try and get props and are from places like fairfield/sacramento/pleasanton. the bay is filled to the brim with lames nowadays...oh how i wish it was '96...

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ive noticed the further south you go for house parties..for example: milpitas,san jo, sunnyvale, the more segregated they become..asian,hispanic,black,white compared to the eastbay or sf...where u see a mixed set of races at house parties..thats just my opinion..

Quote:
I wished i grew up in San Jose, or at least went to high school there. Based on wht i see at the great mall the asian girls are bangin.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
There's always next season. . .
TEAM XBOX360
.::joebruin00::.​

Last time heard, Hilltop ran the streets. After we rob someone, we usually go chill out at the mall and then do some snatch and runs at Walmart. After that, we go the theaters with our chickenheads and get them pregnant....

All jokes aside, this post is dumb....
- Mr. Fongstarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
FATLACE BLOG

Back
Top Bottom