[]East Coast NT'ers[] ¤ Snow Storm ¤ ¦ Begins 1/11 @ 6 P.M - Ends 1/12 @ 6 P.M

4uubtj.jpg

I want my 2 hours of shoveling back. 
indifferent.gif
 CT got murdered...again.
211npxd.jpg

snow isn't serious over here in nyc. cleaned up my car in 10-15 min. took me nearly an hour and a half just to get my car out of its parking spot last time SMH

snow isn't serious over here in nyc. cleaned up my car in 10-15 min. took me nearly an hour and a half just to get my car out of its parking spot last time SMH

Long Island didn't get hit that bad were I'm at, but it's still coming down and it's picking up. Some pics I took with my phone.

From the front door

Front window

Backyard

Long Island didn't get hit that bad were I'm at, but it's still coming down and it's picking up. Some pics I took with my phone.

From the front door

Front window

Backyard

cant believe NY and Long Island didnt get hit that bad an CT got this much lol...

usually we be on par when snow hits.

cant believe NY and Long Island didnt get hit that bad an CT got this much lol...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

laugh.gif
basedgod's in town, the snow knew better.

laugh.gif
basedgod's in town, the snow knew better.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
A man stole a snow plow early this morning going on a joy ride all over the city, eventually killing a police officer.

gotdamn he gonna get life.
tired.gif
he was shot
He was shot at, it wasn't fatal....currently in police custody.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
A man stole a snow plow early this morning going on a joy ride all over the city, eventually killing a police officer.

gotdamn he gonna get life.
tired.gif
he was shot
He was shot at, it wasn't fatal....currently in police custody.

CT got hammered. Like I'm still in amazement at the amount of snow that fell overnight.

CT got hammered. Like I'm still in amazement at the amount of snow that fell overnight.

Back
Top Bottom