East Coast snow storm...

I WORK TONIGHT!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was suppose to go to the Ravens game on Sunday, but when I first heard about this snow storm I decided to cancel that. I still haven't finishedChristmas shopping yet and now that the storm is coming I gotta hit up the grocery store tonight.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah i have to stock up on some gatorade...i got plenty of top ramen and cheese to make it thru a mini blizzard tho.

Damn you gonna gain all that weight because of the snow.

Had no idea it was going down like that in the VA/MD area. I think it won't snow as much in NY though the temps are cold as crap right now

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

yeah i have to stock up on some gatorade...i got plenty of top ramen and cheese to make it thru a mini blizzard tho.

think so? i got some other stuff...but thats just my lazy meal.

Yea that is nothing but sugar and carbs. Don't be lazy.
pimp.gif

Make some chili or something. Do you cook?

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

I was suppose to go into manhattan sunday for me n my girls 1 year anniversary dinner but I guess I'm on a blizzard watch...WOOOHOOO!

laugh.gif
hey that's not a nice thing to say, yo your chick is gonna be pissed I tried the "I have the bubble guts" trick on my 1 year anniversary. Ihaven't recovered since
smh.gif

Yea that is nothing but sugar and carbs. Don't be lazy.
pimp.gif

Make some chili or something. Do you cook?
yes sir i do cook. but when its cold like that i get SUPER lazy. so i either starve or cook something real quick...lol like top ramen. i cookedchili like two weeks ago so i dont want that. but i have been wanting to cook come some chicken noodle soup (no not the can lol)

and to silverswoosh...purp g2 is the only gatorade i consume

i stay in sc..everybody is so excited that its gonna snow
laugh.gif

its not even gonna be a lot..prob melt away the next day..and @#%%+!$!#*%$* down here cant even drive in the rain..so its about to a ton of wrecks and carsthat have ran off the road...same thing happened last year
laugh.gif

Yea make some chicken noodle soup. It is so damn simple.

Man when it is snowy, that is the best time to cook some good food. Then you can become lazy.

Back
Top Bottom