East Coast snow storm...

It starting to snow in the rockville area..

SMH there goes my weekend plans...i hope ima be able to get for the superbowl
grin.gif

NYC NTers... What are you hearing about this storm right now?

Im supposed to be driving into the Hilton Times Square tomorrow but im starting to think itd be better to take the train in from Poukhipsee (sp?)...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

NYC NTers... What are you hearing about this storm right now?

Im supposed to be driving into the Hilton Times Square tomorrow but im starting to think itd be better to take the train in from Poukhipsee (sp?)...
im hearing its not supposed to be as bad as originally projected earlier in the week

My cul de sac is a skating rink
I don’t understand people who risk it like that.

My street still hasn't been touched. DC was supposed to start cleaning streets last night.

My man lives down in Indian Head and said he has been without power since 10 AM Monday. He and his wife had to go to his mother's house. Hopefully his pipes don't freeze at HIS house.

Damn. I hope not for his sake. They did the streets in our neighborhood but it’s still very icy. Some of the side streets off of the main roads are trash tho.
F869BBFF-9D82-4B5A-B6EF-5D131EB348E6.jpeg

just saw a similar piece on WTOP, DMV localities are usually competent in snow management, but guess this is similar to the Jan 2011 snow storm that decimated afternoon commutes with vehicles stuck for hours, folks told me they left their car on Rt. 29 and walked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom