East Coast snow storm...

RIP to my fellow DMV residents
frown.gif

wore shorts and a tee today to work. sporting that 75 degree weather, ya dig
glasses.gif

Spoiler [+]
CA > *

i love when it is snowing but hate when it just sits there for months with below freezing weather

glad i moved to florida...dont know how many more wisconsin winters i could have taken. sucks for u guys.........buhahahahahahaha

yezzir, got the day off cuz of the weather
pimp.gif
. flurries just started comin down a lil while ago...i got my car off the street and into the driveway, threwthe car cover on...gonna be chillin all tomorrow
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" At this time, this doesn't look like a major snow producer for New York City. "

All i needed to read. Lets hope that doesnt change much.

It is so damn cold in NYC right now and winter has not even officially started; damn I hate winter!!! And I gotta work this wknd so I really hope itdoesn't snow...*$#+
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ugh, and I have a lot to do this weekend. Looks like I either get snowed in or I'm taking advantage of the EVO's AWD
laugh.gif

haha u aint lyin.... Im ready to try out my STI's AWD in the snow. Havent got a change to break in my rally beast. And she was tuned 3 months ago. Im ready!
Ah, good choice. What year?

I love snow and all but I ain't ready for it. I can't go through another winter wearing Chucks and Vans in the snow. I gotta buy some boots
smh.gif

Almost died coming home from seeing Avatar, I just slid through stop signs like nobody's business
smh.gif

I'm home now, fridge is stocked and I got Blu-Ray box sets galore. I'm goin in!!!

it was 70 something here in good ol california today.

that winter weather is gonna violate me next week though, i haven't spent a winter in new york in years and i know its going to take a day or two to getused to.

Back
Top Bottom