Eastbay 30% off 99 dollars or more out now

go eastbay.com and it is posted there with the code expires 12 midnight on the 26th wisconsin time for those that don't want to pay tax and only pay forshipping good deal. But not a big deal if buying in store with the 30% inside footlocker in the mall eastbay is only 14 cents less if you buy in store which irecommend you buy in store so you can have the item in your hand now without waiting. Thank you all.

But if you're smart you will buy a giftcard from eastbay using the 20% off giftcards code. Then when you get your giftcard, via email, you can use the 30%off on eastbay as well. Don't forget to add shipping charges when you buy your giftcard. It ends up being like 48% off using the 20% off a giftcard plusthe 30% off. Your welcome...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

But if you're smart you will buy a giftcard from eastbay using the 20% off giftcards code. Then when you get your giftcard, via email, you can use the 30% off on eastbay as well. Don't forget to add shipping charges when you buy your giftcard. It ends up being like 48% off using the 20% off a giftcard plus the 30% off. Your welcome...

That is a great idea. How long does the online gift card arrive if it is chosen to be sent by email?

Originally Posted by RFX45

But if you're smart you will buy a giftcard from eastbay using the 20% off giftcards code. Then when you get your giftcard, via email, you can use the 30% off on eastbay as well. Don't forget to add shipping charges when you buy your giftcard. It ends up being like 48% off using the 20% off a giftcard plus the 30% off. Your welcome...

That is a great idea. How long does the online gift card arrive if it is chosen to be sent by email?
i think you might be cutting it close with the weekend + holiday on monday. not sure how Eastbay operates on national holidays. weekday --- if youorder on tueday during the day. you should see it on thursday morning by email.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by RFX45

i think you might be cutting it close with the weekend + holiday on monday. not sure how Eastbay operates on national holidays. weekday --- if you order on tueday during the day. you should see it on thursday morning by email.

That sucks, the 30% off discount ends on May 25th, memorial day. I guess it is doubtful I'll get the gift card through e-mail before the same ends if Iorder right now.

Back
Top Bottom