EASTbay! Indoor Skydiving Coming Soon!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31FOR SALE: UPDATED JULY 8, 2007NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

:wow:
eek.gif
, Sounds fun.

So how does this work? Do people get to float like mase and diddy in mo money mo problems?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

does anybody know how much it is?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

never tried it....looks fun tho.
i think they have indoor skydiving somewhere in Vega$ too. one of my boys was telling me he went and that it was cool.

i wanna try the real thing, but i'm scared of heights.....not a full blown phobia, but, man, if the chute gets tangled or doesn't open.........SPLAT!
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

It seems better than really skydiving. Chances are this goes on for longer than the real deal. I jumped from 9000 feet and only had like 30 seconds of freefall time.

This is cheaper as well.

Getting excited, I'm thinking I might be able to convince my work to do this for a team building experience. :D
happy.gif

lol i thought it was another restaruant. Hopefully it bring positive vibes to the area. No tall tee dudes trying to get hyphy in the air while diving.

Back
Top Bottom