Eastbay Iverson Diamond laces anybody have pics?

So me and my friend where arguing the other day about this
he does not believe me Iverson had shoes worth 1,000.00 back in the late 90's or early 00's
i told him that they where doing a special whoever orders the shoes got their size and the laces where made out of diamond
anybody know what im talking about and can provide pics plz

So me and my friend where arguing the other day about this
he does not believe me Iverson had shoes worth 1,000.00 back in the late 90's or early 00's
i told him that they where doing a special whoever orders the shoes got their size and the laces where made out of diamond
anybody know what im talking about and can provide pics plz

They were in '05 & worth $65, 000. They were made for the 10 year anniv. of Allen Iverson at Reebok / in the league.

questionmid.jpg

IversonEastbayNovember2004.jpg

RBK+Celebrates+10+Years+Allen+Iverson+m3zrNeJ3fsGl.jpg

They were in '05 & worth $65, 000. They were made for the 10 year anniv. of Allen Iverson at Reebok / in the league.

questionmid.jpg

IversonEastbayNovember2004.jpg

RBK+Celebrates+10+Years+Allen+Iverson+m3zrNeJ3fsGl.jpg

i remember those joint, AI even said he wanted to play in them, but he couldnt cause the diamonds would come off.. those bring back soo many memories.. wasnt it also a white pair as well as a black pair

i remember those joint, AI even said he wanted to play in them, but he couldnt cause the diamonds would come off.. those bring back soo many memories.. wasnt it also a white pair as well as a black pair

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

what up D!! THX for that help!
going for my RN now at SPC got get pre reqs done first though
tired.gif

oh dam what happened to the flight attendant thing you had going on

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

what up D!! THX for that help!
going for my RN now at SPC got get pre reqs done first though
tired.gif

oh dam what happened to the flight attendant thing you had going on

Back
Top Bottom