EastBay Shoes!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlitzenDunking

EastbayRep- Paul,

Do you get paid to surf NT? Like there is a specific position that says read NT and answer all eastbay related questions? Or do you just do this on your own time.

Both Ray and I work at Eastbay as a Social Media Customer Service Representative. Our job is to assist customers with complaints, concerns and answer any of their questions. We assist customers in Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Nike Talk, blogs, etc...
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Damn it, they withdrew the funds today! I thought I came up on a pair of oreos, oh well. I think I might return them Im not really feeling them after all now. And yes Eastbay Rep. Paul is watching. I thought you guys were bs-ing. Next time I wont say anything.

I like the way you think, crux.

I still question some of your food choices, though.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Her, too.

Like SPAM doesn't have dog in it, though.
Good point. Especially when it's Crux's spam.
You know what would suck? If your leg was amputated and the only prosthetic the doctor could make for you was a dog, and then just as you're getting used to walking around with a dog as a prosthetic leg, Krux comes over to your house for dinner.

ok, I am up way past my bed time...

OP, in order to save your money, i'd suggest shutting down your credit card account immediately.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Yo EastbayRep

NT 50% discount code or face banishment!

Not only but he'll eat your pet! 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom