EastBay Shoes!

Has anybody ever purchased shoes from ebay online and you paid with credit card on friday night and they withdrew the funds and then come tuesday (today) the funds are back into my cheking account but yesterday I recieved an email saying they shipped them with UPS Basic. I checked the tracking and yes they are in arrival. Has anybody ever experienced this. Did I get a free pair shoes?

ibc3kh.jpg

ive had the same thing happen to me, unfortunately they will take there money out, sorry to rain on your parade

They withdrew the funds friday, I checked my acount right away. Saturday, Sunday, Monday the same. This morning its back.

The first was just a pending charge, it drops off after about 24-48 hours. After the item ships your card is then charged but often the charge doesn't appear until after the item is delivered
laugh.gif
it depends on the bank or CC and the store.

So sure, go ham but you didn't get a free pair of shoes, sorry.

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

Has anybody ever purchased shoes from ebay online and you paid with credit card on friday night and they withdrew the funds and then come tuesday (today) the funds are back into my cheking account but yesterday I recieved an email saying they shipped them with UPS Basic. I checked the tracking and yes they are in arrival. Has anybody ever experienced this. Did I get a free pair shoes?

To add to what Nawth21 posted :

The reason it appears that a charged is released and the order is still shipped out, is because your pending charge "A pending charge is a verification that makes sure funds are available in the account not an actual charge more like a hold." is released and then the actual charge is made when the order ships. That can sometimes take 24 to 48 hours to appear on your account depending on the card issuer.

EastbayRep - Paul

EastbayRep- Paul,

Do you get paid to surf NT? Like there is a specific position that says read NT and answer all eastbay related questions? Or do you just do this on your own time.

Back
Top Bottom