Eastside Golf x Air Jordan collection

Nah 12s are good
C1E33658-C540-4686-B24B-86CFAEB93EAA.gif

They charged me tax and shipping to IL... sucks. Also they didnt have my size in the 1 lows so I ordered my BMs size. I dont think she likes em, but they might make good trade bait in the future...

Screenshot_20221112-063755_Outlook.jpg

Still gonna try on SNKRS in 20.

Doubled up on the 12s, got the hoody too. I couldnt get in via the product page, but it showed the price on the main screen and I was able to enter from there. You might also want to try the desktop site.

Just hit on the 1 lows in my size too! Wish I had got the creme crewneck sweater too!

Can’t believe this collection wasn’t more hyped than it is…The 12’s are the closest thing to the cherries that’s dropped since the last time that shoe released and quality seems to be top notch across the board…The 1 lows probably would’ve been hyped through the roof if they were in the OG build…Whatever the reason is that these didn’t hit with the masses, I’m here for it :nthat:…Love being able to get on these drops without much hassle…

So disappointed I hit these on END raffle and came out to $260, I thought these were more hyped when I entered…..Phone was dead and missed my alarm so I missed these on NDC, was hoping to hit Nike and return this END pair but oh well guess I gotta accept the tax :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom