Eastside Golf x Air Jordan collection

Got a Size 11 in from GOAT, nasty glue stain. They won’t take a return on them because I bought them the Wednesday before release date and GOAT won’t accept returns on items purchased before RD.

Also, I feel like these run bigger than normal 1s.
i get it but if you rock em for golf then it really shouldnt matter(glue stains)

Anyone golfed in the 1 highs yet?
I don't see the soft spikes on these that come on the 1 lows meant for golf.
I could not imagine playing those on soft or hilly terrain

1 lows dont have soft spikes, just a molded sole

1670430929582.png

Anyone golfed in the 1 highs yet?
I don't see the soft spikes on these that come on the 1 lows meant for golf.
I could not imagine playing those on soft or hilly terrain
I never wear golf shoes to play golf, always just regular sneakers. Golf shoes are totally unnecessary imo.

I never wear golf shoes to play golf, always just regular sneakers. Golf shoes are totally unnecessary imo.

I do find soft spikes help me stabilize and balance better during the swing, i just don't like walking around on them.
A lot of pros are switching to models that are spikeless or minimal, Finau and Rahm come to mind and sometimes Dechambeau, and they can hit it a long way so perhaps it isn't that big of an advantage. Those guys have to walk about 4-5 miles every round though so perhaps it's a trade off for them.

Buggin w these prices

I was set to grab the grey one but then the price slapped me in the face :lol: …That’s for a damn SnapBack too…At least they could’ve done some fitted’s for that price…

Anyone have the Jordan T from Eastside? Hows it fit?
Alot of nike / jordan shirts been fitting small af lately.

Fits true to size for me. I got a large, and I wear a large in other brands. I know what you mean about the tees running small. I would suggest true to size. I got the polo in a large too and it fits nice.

Can anyone with the 1 highs comment if they have regular cushion or zoom air in the heel? Have seen one mention of zoom air in the heel but no video or images that confirm it

this one? If so, these run big as hell. I'm a XXL in pretty much all shirts and I'm swimming in this. Sleeves seem extra long

AE682FEA-ED61-4B84-8561-29FF36BCF3C9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom